1. lidiishere's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

A prendre et à laisser ..... www.cinefiches.com

3. Miguel Duarte's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

Some shorts are nice, like Gus Van Sant's "Le Marais", Walter Salles' and Daniela Thomas' "Loin du 16e", Alphonso Cuáron's "Parc Monceau", Olivier Assayas' "Quartier des Enfants Rouges" et Alexander Payne's "14e Arrondissement". Margo Martindale's accent is great, in this last one. All the other shorts are either pretty lame or solely meh.

4. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

5. Esteban Henao's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

I love the chemistry between Ben Gazzara and Gena Rowlands, it just jumps out of the screen, that was my favourite short story from them all. Alexander Payne's was really good too, how he manages to bring that "midwest" american spirit (I guess) to Paris. I haven't been to the american midwest nor Paris, by the way, but something in the imagery here portrayed makes me feel them like I imagine them.

6. Michael Diers's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

Ein knappes Dutzend Kurzfilme von mitunter namhaften Regisseuren (u.a. Coen, Wes Craven, Oliver Schmitz, G. Departeu) über Leben, Lieben und Sterben in Paris. Die Qualität der Einzelbeiträge schwankt dabei zwischen untere Mittelmäßigkeit bis außerordentlich gut.

7. Hati Le's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

Loved the Coen Brothers and Alexander Payne episodes.

8. Anne Goldammer's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

Charming. I enjoyed the episodes by Gurinder Chadha, Gus Van Sant, Walter Salles and Daniela Thomas, Sylvain Chomet, Gérard Depardieu and Frédéric Auburtin - and especially the one by Alexander Payne.

9. arcondicionado's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

i remember loving some of the segments and rolling my eyes at others

10. AVA's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

Die Filme sind teilweise sehr kurz,aber auch durch ihre Unterschiedlichkeit entsteht Orginalität.

11. Disa's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

I just remember I have watched this movie before and reminded how boring this movie actually is.

12. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

13. alchimia's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

hard to watch. the movie was too long, some stories were too short, some other were silly. only a couple of stories really made me smile

14. Tiphaine Tatin de Lattre's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

15. Thomas's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

16. postblueink's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

17. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

18 little stories, a compilation about people (not necessarily love stories). A lot of famous actors and directors involved in it, but unfortunately each story is boring. Nothing special. By the way, it has nothing to do specifically with Paris. Just filmed there, could have been everywhere.

18. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

19. yasdnil's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

I've loved this since high school with no plans on stopping. Some really beautiful segments.

20. hellobonjour's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

Probably rating it so high cause I miss Paris right now, but once I'm back there it will go back to a three. Leila too is the reason for the high rating

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

2006, dir. GUS VAN SANT, JOEL COEN, ETHAN COEN, WES CRAVEN, TOM TYKWER, VINCENZO NATALI, ALFONSO CUARON, ALEXANDER PAYNE, CHRISTOPHER DOYLE - 6,5/10 (France)

22. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

23. Kevin You's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

My favorite is the one with vampires.

24. nabila_in's rating of the film Paris, je t'aime

Best love stories compilation than any other version really

← Previous 1 3 4