1. lemonaide's rating of the film Paris, Texas

A sad, crazy-beautiful, cinematic poetry. Wim Wenders best work. Strong and powerful love can be suffocating. In the process, sometimes we can't help ourselves but hurt those who loves us or the one's that we love.

2. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film Paris, Texas

These female characters sure were written by Sam Shepard

3. vizija's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Wow! I'm impressed. A momentary lapse of reason.

4. bryanvmh's rating of the film Paris, Texas

5. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Paris, Texas

one of the most beautiful movies I’ve seen in recent times

6. Rita Nobre's rating of the film Paris, Texas

relacionei-me demasiado com o travis. sem me aperceber saltaram três ou quatro lágrimas

7. _OOO_'s rating of the film Paris, Texas

8. Luca's rating of the film Paris, Texas

yeah photography's great we know it

9. Renton47's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Lost in an America that overvalues the representation of reality, Paris doesn't offer easy solutions for finding one's way out of the jungle. Its elliptical ending only obfuscates whether the representation (billboards, motels) is where the self is lost or found. This writer-ly quality only minimally detracts from the majestic, painterly 3 quarters, an achievement in image that required no dialogue at all.

10. MisterColo93's rating of the film Paris, Texas

11. NUGA's rating of the film Paris, Texas

It's likely that not enough respect is given on a first watch from a young adult to the film, but alas a spark was lit, and a heart-shaped placed opened into an impressionable little guy's heart, so for now this should suffice.

12. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Paris, Texas

13. Gioele's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Contiene una delle scene più belle della storia del cinema

14. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Too high expectations perhaps. It would've been great if you replaced the part taking place in L.A.

15. beatriz gaspar's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Everything is right in this movie.

16. Max Swanson's rating of the film Paris, Texas

One of the most moving and profound films I've ever seen. The two key scenes featuring Stanton and Kinski stand as the two of the greatest scenes ever put on film.

17. Walker's rating of the film Paris, Texas

This might have the best sense of "atmosphere" I've seen in a film. It's all there to evoke a specific mood and support the emotional truth of the story. Wow.

18. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Paris, Texas

19. Latias's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Color is beautiful. Really like the ending: Atonement is hard not because others cannot but because you cannot forgive yourself.

20. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Paris, Texas

21. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Molto belli gli ultimi minuti

22. Bob's rating of the film Paris, Texas

It's intoxicating journey into one man's cell that spreads no matter how far does he try to reach - and it's beautifully accompanied with wasteland scenery and cold designs of monolithic megalopolis as if it is a reflection of man's own mind. The peak reaches at the end as it manages to break into the darkest corner of soul searching, where late hours and neon lights are just motifs of eulogy that no one's gonna know

23. Domenico Ricucci's rating of the film Paris, Texas