1. Gioele's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Contiene una delle scene più belle della storia del cinema

2. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Too high expectations perhaps. It would've been great if you replaced the part taking place in L.A.

3. beatriz gaspar's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Everything is right in this movie.

4. Max Swanson's rating of the film Paris, Texas

One of the most moving and profound films I've ever seen. The two key scenes featuring Stanton and Kinski stand as the two of the greatest scenes ever put on film.

5. Walker's rating of the film Paris, Texas

This might have the best sense of "atmosphere" I've seen in a film. It's all there to evoke a specific mood and support the emotional truth of the story. Wow.

6. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Paris, Texas

7. Latias's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Color is beautiful. Really like the ending: Atonement is hard not because others cannot but because you cannot forgive yourself.

8. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Paris, Texas

9. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Molto belli gli ultimi minuti

10. Bob's rating of the film Paris, Texas

It's intoxicating journey into one man's cell that spreads no matter how far does he try to reach - and it's beautifully accompanied with wasteland scenery and cold designs of monolithic megalopolis as if it is a reflection of man's own mind. The peak reaches at the end as it manages to break into the darkest corner of soul searching, where late hours and neon lights are just motifs of eulogy that no one's gonna know

11. Domenico Ricucci's rating of the film Paris, Texas

12. Trunfos's rating of the film Paris, Texas

13. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Paris, Texas

El ultimo parte se redimio (?) la pelicula. Muy linda planos del paisaje de Texas y California.

14. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Such a great performance by Harry Dean.

15. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Paris, Texas

So Twin Peakish. Top 10 4 sure

16. Joana China's rating of the film Paris, Texas

a sublime poem of love, pain, loneliness, loss, alienation & redemption.

17. José Neves's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Digital restoration. Again, rewatching a movie that i previously saw on film. Deeply inscribed in the mythology of the journey through the physical North-American territory, turns into a journey through the mind and its labyrinthine derivations, geography-mind in concomitant spatiality, which is, basically, a repository of learning moments: to walk, to see / not see, hear, feel. With Robby Müller's "nuit americaine".

18. Luís F Matos's rating of the film Paris, Texas

19. arcondicionado's rating of the film Paris, Texas

rewatched this in the movie theatre 2 days ago and I sighed so hard that I choked on air and made the most awkward sound. Jane and Hunter's reencounter is one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful things I've seen on film.

20. oooooo's rating of the film Paris, Texas

21. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Paris, Texas

My All time favorite movie. Everything in it is perfect to me (the way it's been made, the cast, the message of the movie) & I love long scenes. The 2ND scene between Nastassja Kinski & Harry Dean Stanton is so beautiful. An Instant classic.

22. dordai_robert's rating of the film Paris, Texas

23. Lisandro's rating of the film Paris, Texas

24. anacecil's rating of the film Paris, Texas

Muy extraña esta película, un poco pesada, pero tiene un hilo conductor, que obliga al espectador a esperar que algo suceda.