1. msmichel's rating of the film Parker

Considering the pedigree of director and its being based on the Westlake 'Parker' series this should have been a lot more than a routine actioner. Instead it becomes a Statham vehicle and not a great one. Overlong and with no surprises that resulted in tepid box office and little chance of a series continuance.

2. Ethan's rating of the film Parker

Statham and Lopez make a really good duo here. Lopez continuing to be badass and sexy and Statham showing a little more range here, while still being badass.

3. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Parker

Oh dear, I still watched it twice.. probably wish I was more like Parker

4. dschank's rating of the film Parker

if you think jason statham is tough to swallow as a priest, wait till you hear his "texan" accent!

5. Andrés Vilches Salazar's rating of the film Parker

6. Robert Karol's rating of the film Parker

Certainly not the best Richard Stark adaptation, but it's much better than people give it credit for. Statham's not great, but he has the brutal physicality of Parker down. Michael Chiklis is great, as are the multitude of character actors that pop up. Jennifer Lopez is better than expected. Hackford directs a great opening heist but gives us too many vaseline-smeared flashbacks.

7. theegreatone's rating of the film Parker

Too much screen time for Jennifer Lopez. Not enough for Nick Notle, Collin's Jr, or Bunk from The Wire.

8. eek's rating of the film Parker

After a promising opening heist the movie just falls apart when Jennifer Lopez comes in it. Oh, and it's been done before in Point Blank, The Split, The Outfit, Slayground and Payback...

9. felipelahm's rating of the film Parker

Well, this is a hell of a piece of vulgar auteurism.

10. galuh indri's rating of the film Parker

"When I say I'll going to do something I always follow through... always." -Parker