1. Dave's rating of the film Parkland

Couldn't disagree more with the other reviewers. This film poetically tells the story of one of the most fascinating and somber episodes in American history while basically remaining free from any political bents that mar most takes on the subject. Perhaps I am a sucker for the subject matter (I love Stone's JFK), but this film accomplished what it set out to do and I found it downright riveting.

2. venenatis's rating of the film Parkland

3. msmichel's rating of the film Parkland

Under baked but likable account of a cross section of people touched directly by the Kennedy assassination. Often has that 70's style stunt casting feel about it and no story is really dealt with very deeply. Performances are for the most part adequate but the lack of teeth in scripting eventually sink it. Far better films have been made on the same subject matter and the reason for revisiting now seems pointless.

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Parkland

the original footage, tv & radio spots were the best part. it was more about the Oswald family & the man who has shot the famous scene - Abraham Zapruder.

5. Steve's rating of the film Parkland

Actually I was quite bored with this and I love the film JFK.

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Parkland

Do yourself a favor. Watch Errol Morris' documentary November 22, 1963 instead: http://vimeo.com/channels/staffpicks/80076226

7. Rafael Marques's rating of the film Parkland

8. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Parkland

"Oswald dead, no trial, so let's burn the pseudo evidence of his guilt!" WHAT?! SERIOUSLY!? a big joke -_- . What could have been a very interesting story about the affects of the assassination of JFK on people around the car, or in the hospital etc is just a fu**ing propaganda in the end.