1. senitree's rating of the film Particle Fever

For particles´s geeks like me!

2. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Particle Fever

3. keremebrulee's rating of the film Particle Fever

4. Addy K.'s rating of the film Particle Fever

It's fascinating to watch physicists figure out the mysteries of the universe between Beastie Boys dance routines, ping pong games and press conferences. Expertly edited by Walter Murch, PARTICLE FEVER depicts even the most brazen scientists as merely hopeful when it comes our universe's supposed intelligent design. A key scene with Nobel Prize laureate Peter Higgs is genuinely emotional and moving.

5. JK's rating of the film Particle Fever

6. AlexanderKR's rating of the film Particle Fever

It didn't floor me, but it was fascinating stuff. Now, I need Herzog to do his take. Or Errol Morris? o.o

7. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Particle Fever

that moment with Higgs himself in the conference room !

8. Mathieu Verbeeck's rating of the film Particle Fever

Supersymmetry versus Multiverse at 125 GeV!

9. andretz's rating of the film Particle Fever

10. Matt Richards's rating of the film Particle Fever

Fantastic! thoroughly engaging doco filled with richly diverse characters that will have you cheering along from the sidelines in the final act. Emotional stuff that's expertly edited and a timely meditation on noble pursuit. 4.5 stars

11. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Particle Fever

Doesn't matter if you're into physics or not, this is a must watch for everyone, presenting one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of our generation.

12. Kamran's rating of the film Particle Fever

66/100 ~ Decent (2.5) While the story is captivating and animated demonstrations of difficult physics make admittedly boring content more interesting, Particle Fever does little more than boiling water just to let it simmer.