1. Cee's rating of the film Partisan

The only reason you know how to hold a gun... is because I taught you.

2. JasonAv's rating of the film Partisan

3. Dries's rating of the film Partisan

4. Trunfos's rating of the film Partisan

5. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Partisan

6. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Partisan

https://youtu.be/Cj7bWsG8-Cw ♥

7. Matt Richards's rating of the film Partisan

A bold first feature from Kleiman that admittedly was never going to meet the expectations set with Deeper Than Yesterday. Jeremy Chabriel is mesmerising to watch but the larger world of the commune/compound feels just a little too hard to believe. 3 stars

8. Mar J's rating of the film Partisan

9. J. O.'s rating of the film Partisan

I was very skeptical about the ambiguity, but before long I was completely sucked into the world through the interesting lead performances, entrancing score, and gorgeous (albeit decrepit) scenery. A concept with loads of potential that holds all the rules of its world very close to its chest - but despite the flaws, the questions, and any convolution, I still enjoyed it. A great debut from Kleiman.

10. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Partisan

11. Violins By Night's rating of the film Partisan

A wonderfully acted, strange and often maddening film. For an hour or so I was really giving this film the benefit of the doubt - helped largely by the powerful performances by both Vincent Cassel and Jeremy Chabriel - but by the end its story was too restrained and too guarded for me. 2.5

12. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Partisan

13. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Partisan

The film’s disconsolate climax, despite clear and transparent, felt somewhat hasty, triggering those typical bothersome sensations that arise from an undercooked plot. (2.5 stars)

14. GORGEOUS's rating of the film Partisan

the costume design is so good

15. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Partisan

This trap I laid for you was big enough for two. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj7bWsG8-Cw

16. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Partisan