1. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Party Girl

What's your name? / What's your art? / Nobody knows / about my broken heart. / Yes I'm a party girl / crazy girl / see my lips, how they move / Can't you see I'm a natural / life of a party girl / sexy girl / I used to be so fragile / But now I'm so wild.

2. Onbestendig's rating of the film Party Girl

3. Alanis_Zarah's rating of the film Party Girl

Hay un error importante. La protagonista dice que no recuerda quién es el padre de su hija menor porque era joven y "estaba en la fiesta", pero su hija tiene 16 años!!! O de qué me perdí?

4. clara m's rating of the film Party Girl

5. nein's rating of the film Party Girl

6. kokeshi's rating of the film Party Girl

Non un viaggio di scoperta né di crescita interiore, ma un giro su se stessa per ritrovarsi nell'esatto punto di partenza. I'm a party girl Crazy girl See my lips, how they move Can't you see I'm a natural

7. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film Party Girl

Beautifully shot with an intriguing colour palette, Party Girl, unfortunately, like so much independent European cinema, has a captivating story and interesting characters but no way to resolve it all in a meaningful way. Thinking of the last scene in the bar - I wanted her to cry like George Clooney did at the end of Michael Clayton. She had to show us that she learnt something - if not, what's the point?

8. João Duarte's rating of the film Party Girl