1. Z's rating of the film Party Monster

A great director could have made something of this true crime story, these directors seem at a loss. The book this is based on (Disco Bloodbath) is ten times more cutting and baleful than this mishandled, trite movie. Culkin is miscast. Seth Greene is a tourist in a queer land. Barely scratches the surface of a sexual underground dripping in Ketamine. Ken Russell would have made this into the bacchanal it should be.

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Party Monster

Macaulay Culkin deserved an academy award for an extremely subtle performance. His character never really shows his true self to anyone.

3. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Party Monster

4. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Party Monster

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Party Monster

Criminally underrated. Macauley Culkin's marginalisation within US cinema strikes me as odd. Admittedly, this film is definitely fringe, but no more so than celebrated counter-culture pieces. Think 'Requiem For A Dream' meets 'Igby Goes Down'. Crikey, even allusions to 'The Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert', 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' and 'Pink Flamingos'. Love it.

6. Ana Juverdeanu's rating of the film Party Monster

This movie is so cheap, the acting so terrible but somehow lures you with the glitz and glam of drugs and partying. A shallow and egoistic guy that goes to jail for slaughtering a drug dealer and the death of club kids.

7. pluviosity's rating of the film Party Monster

seems like an attempt of Culkin, but shame about anything and anyone else.

8. Joseph Garside's rating of the film Party Monster

I don't know if the acting is supposed to be purposely terrible, and the film's plot is quite slow and uninteresting. BUT there's great fashion and I am completely in love with da Sevigny.

9. JasonAv's rating of the film Party Monster

10. smeef's rating of the film Party Monster

2 stars for this as a comedy and only a comedy... this was maybe an hour too long lmao

11. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Party Monster

I have no idea why everyone hates this movie. Macauley Culkin should stop making songs about pizza and Seth Green stop associating with S**h Mc******** and make more movies like this

12. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Party Monster

13. yasdnil's rating of the film Party Monster

TOTALLY a guilty pleasure film. The ensemble is so weird and perfect, and everything makes me wish I was a teen in New York in the 90's.

14. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film Party Monster

15. Dimitris Jb's rating of the film Party Monster

I'm not addicted to drugs, I'm addicted to glamour.

16. Jamie Hughes's rating of the film Party Monster

Simultaneously the best and worst film I’ve ever seen.

17. jenifferp's rating of the film Party Monster

18. Paul Vadineanu's rating of the film Party Monster

man, seth green talking to a rat. i'm... not too sure about that.

19. Katerina's rating of the film Party Monster

20. Algitya's rating of the film Party Monster

21. salemsharp's rating of the film Party Monster

seth green won me over in this film.

22. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Party Monster

Wow, Michael Alig must have died when he watched this mess and saw his candy-coloured club world depicted so blandly. For a story about THE most cutting edge, notorious NYC party queens, everything looks so ugly, cheap and unbelievably amateurish. If this film achieves anything, it proves that Macaulay Culkin is actually heterosexual, cause his performance of a gay man is profoundly hollow

23. Joaopa's rating of the film Party Monster

todos os ingredientes de um filme para gays estão ali. é bem resolvido e tem boas performances.

24. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Party Monster

super queer super fun super trashy and thats how i like it