1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pasolini

By showing the last days of Pasolini we also get to know the man more and not so much what he did or the myths surroundings him. Instead we get to learn what made him tick, his creative process, poetic quality and the last ideas that flowed through his body before his abrupt death. This film is about a man not about showing the "greatest hits". Dafoe really feels like Pasolini too and not only Dafoe doing a role.

2. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Pasolini

3. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Pasolini

The subject of Pasolini's final days is definitely interesting enough, however when portrayed with such sub-par performances it just doesn't make the cut for me. I need to be able to believe in what I'm seeing to properly enjoy something, especially in something realistic like this, and when the performances just feels like actors saying lines it really kills the immersion for me.

4. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Pasolini

This feels a little bland and unengaging at moments — strange considering its subject is one of cinema’s loudest presences — but all in all a decent “last days of life” film. I guess our lasts days usually unfold in undramatic, inconsequential ways.

5. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Pasolini

6. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Pasolini

6.9/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3bt

7. Ben Nash's rating of the film Pasolini

The single most intimate mediation on art and personal identity.

8. Mx Nihil's rating of the film Pasolini

"The few people that have changed history are not the sycophants or the cardinals' retinue, they're the people who said no. Refusal has always been a crucial gesture, but to be effective it has to be great, absolute, absurd. Common sense never stopped this situation."

9. Bruno's rating of the film Pasolini

this was a bit silly, ludicrous even, yet I remember it with some fondness; if anything it gave me the will to take a look at Pasolini's work

10. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Pasolini

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/03/21/pasolini-abel-ferrara/

11. smndvdcl's rating of the film Pasolini

Ferrara, one of the mavericks of cinema, sets his ambitions high with a biopic of a cinematic giant. Like his back-catalogue, it is a remarkably variable effort which guarantees extended scrutiny.

12. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Pasolini

Muy marcado que su asesinato fue pasional...no lo creo

13. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Pasolini

Evadiendo el esquema de los biopics tradicionales, Ferrara logra brindarnos un Pasolini cercano y admirable, lleno de ideas y combativo con el stablishment. A destacar la mesurada interpretación de Willem Dafoe.

14. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film Pasolini

It seemed to improve after the sun went down.

15. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Pasolini

16. Graham Ball's rating of the film Pasolini

Loved it! Mr Abel Ferrara is getting back on form folks. Always loved his work. Unpredictable and totally on the side of irreverence and unconformity, no one could approach the subject(s) Ferrara does. He is unique. Once again he has focused his uncomplicated style on an individual whose life and story was so controversial it literally killed him. I come away from the best of Ferrara''s work feeling educated. ☺

17. Benji's rating of the film Pasolini

Really couldn't get into it. Plus, there's something weird about Defoe. I can't put my finger on it, except I think he's make of plasticine.

18. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pasolini

19. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Pasolini

20. Mister No's rating of the film Pasolini

21. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Pasolini

Yes, though a film called PASOLINI ought to be an epic of at least 3 hours.

22. lamouchequilouche's rating of the film Pasolini

Marvellous performances by Willem Dafoe and Adriana Asti above all, yet a strangely detached and cold mise-en-scène characterise a very cerebral film that lacks substance and soul.

23. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Pasolini

on disturbing other people's dreams.

24. Cosi's rating of the film Pasolini