1. Mx Nihil's rating of the film Pasolini

"The few people that have changed history are not the sycophants or the cardinals' retinue, they're the people who said no. Refusal has always been a crucial gesture, but to be effective it has to be great, absolute, absurd. Common sense never stopped this situation."

2. Bruno's rating of the film Pasolini

this was a bit silly, ludicrous even, yet I remember it with some fondness; if anything it gave me the will to take a look at Pasolini's work

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Pasolini

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/03/21/pasolini-abel-ferrara/

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Pasolini

Ferrara, one of the mavericks of cinema, sets his ambitions high with a biopic of a cinematic giant. Like his back-catalogue, it is a remarkably variable effort which guarantees extended scrutiny.

5. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Pasolini

Muy marcado que su asesinato fue pasional...no lo creo

6. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Pasolini

Evadiendo el esquema de los biopics tradicionales, Ferrara logra brindarnos un Pasolini cercano y admirable, lleno de ideas y combativo con el stablishment. A destacar la mesurada interpretación de Willem Dafoe.

7. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film Pasolini

It seemed to improve after the sun went down.

8. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Pasolini

9. Graham Ball's rating of the film Pasolini

Loved it! Mr Abel Ferrara is getting back on form folks. Always loved his work. Unpredictable and totally on the side of irreverence and unconformity, no one could approach the subject(s) Ferrara does. He is unique. Once again he has focused his uncomplicated style on an individual whose life and story was so controversial it literally killed him. I come away from the best of Ferrara''s work feeling educated. ☺

10. Benji's rating of the film Pasolini

Really couldn't get into it. Plus, there's something weird about Defoe. I can't put my finger on it, except I think he's make of plasticine.

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pasolini

12. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Pasolini

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Pasolini

14. Mister No's rating of the film Pasolini

15. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Pasolini

Yes, though a film called PASOLINI ought to be an epic of at least 3 hours.

16. lamouchequilouche's rating of the film Pasolini

Marvellous performances by Willem Dafoe and Adriana Asti above all, yet a strangely detached and cold mise-en-scène characterise a very cerebral film that lacks substance and soul.

17. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Pasolini

on disturbing other people's dreams.

18. Cosi's rating of the film Pasolini

19. Joks's rating of the film Pasolini

While hardly definitive, what emerges is a characteristically messy but aesthetically coherent take on the controversial artist that plays like a half forgotten dream transmitted via lamp light. It's a shame then that the lengthy, occasionally tedious, fictional dramatisations of Pasolini's written work almost ruin it. On the plus side, it's Ferrara's best work in years, along with Welcome To New York.

20. neubau's rating of the film Pasolini

A tribute, focusing on Pasolini's humanity, rather than his worldview (that you can find in his films). Ferrara manages to show the connection between loneliness and apparent philosophical despair of Pasolini, something which was a cover for his deep, almost naive humanism. I notice some vaguely homophobic dismissals of a film about a man who was gay bashed to death. Pasolinian irony of our ugly humanity on display.

21. Aydin KhaliliK's rating of the film Pasolini

Ferrara shows how Pasolini's assassination can be considered today: He was nothing but a gay artist.

22. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film Pasolini

Being a fan of Pasolini the film maker,poet and intellectual. I was really looking forward to seeing Abel Ferrara's film.However,in the end I was totally disappointed by the final product.The film fails to give us any insight into the man and instead concentrates on his homosexuality,which may or may not have lead to his death.The one plus of the film is Willem Dafoe,who is Pasolini!A missed opportunity.

23. DanielJD's rating of the film Pasolini

A true delight for this Pasolini fan x

24. maurino's rating of the film Pasolini

one of the worst movies ever made. simply embarassing, for ferrara in primis and for the poor viewers.