1. atacamavandu's rating of the film Passengers

2. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film Passengers

A poor execution of an interesting idea. I think it might've worked better as a lonely psychotic sci-fi horror. I kept expecting the main character to become deranged like in The Shining or battling against a ships computer alone like in 2001 or surviving alone like in Silent Running or something. But instead of exploring the psyche, this films only interest is in waking up a pretty girl against her will to romance.

3. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Passengers

4. Lance L O T's rating of the film Passengers

It's not good, there's no beating around the bush. It's not sci-fi and it's not really a romantic comedy, but it does have Jennifer Lawrence and that goes a long way in my book. It's enjoyable but overall not a good film though the amazing cast and cameos like Lawrence Fishburn and Andy Garcia. It's not much point talking about the film but it's just what it is, with Lawrence and that is good enough.

5. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Passengers

when you think it couldn't get any worse here comes the ending.

6. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Passengers

A film that takes a great idea for a psychological sci-fi thriller and butchers it into an incredibly boring 2 hours of awkward chemistry between Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence.

7. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Passengers

8. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Passengers

Passengers, Rearranged : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gksxu-yeWcU

9. Dan's rating of the film Passengers

Plane film #2... Yeah, I'm not trying to understand why this was a failure.

10. Burcu's rating of the film Passengers

film bitince "ÜFFF HAYIR YA" diye tepki verdim.

11. achille jeanne's rating of the film Passengers

1. interprétation : 3.5 2. décors : 3.5 3. musique : 2 4. dialogues : 2.5 5. scénario : 3.5

12. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Passengers

Another great idea squandered on the alter of happy endings!

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Passengers

Good cinematic experience, auspicious premise but very poor execution

14. jooley's rating of the film Passengers

If you adjust your expectations early on (as I did), can make for a pleasant time-waster. The production value is very good, they did pay attention to detail to an extent, and if you want to watch the likable leads for two hours, why not. But yeah, they really didn't follow through on a promising premise and that's a shame.

15. Angie H's rating of the film Passengers

Two stars thanks to Arthur.

16. pollutedlola's rating of the film Passengers

Fucking guilty pleasure cause i'm a sucker for romance.

17. krýsuvík's rating of the film Passengers

It's pretty to look at and that's literally all it has going for it.

18. DenoResandono's rating of the film Passengers

Menurut saya, PASSENGERS tidak sejelek yang dibicarakan orang. Mungkin ceritanya sendiri kelewat klise. Tapi entah kenapa PASSENGERS masih bisa menjadi film yang sangat menghibur. Chemistry antara Chris Pratt dengan Jennifer Lawrence adalah alasan kenapa film ini masih bagus. Sayang tidak ada yang fresh dari film ini. Semuanya sudah pernah kita lihat di film lain. Film ini cocok bagi anda yang sekedar mencari hiburan

19. Adam Cross's rating of the film Passengers

a non-love story about a murderer in which the truly terrible script justifies his decision to sentence a woman to death after obsessing over her inanimate body and video logs because of man feels.

20. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Passengers

Passé la qualité des effets spéciaux qui rendent le film regardable, il n'y a rien de bien marquant dans cette romance spatiale. Les crises existentielles et temporelles qui auraient pu lui donner une certaine profondeur sont avalées par des retournements dramatiques d'une grande simplicité. L'ensemble s'aplatit à mesure qu'il se déroule et finit par être un peu long... sans même jouer sur le ressort du temps. Bof.

21. pandakuma's rating of the film Passengers

one star for each pratt's buttock

22. Deiner's rating of the film Passengers

[2nd time] HATED it. Nevertheless, I admire it from a technical and visual standpoint, and it's more enjoyable than I thought originally. The music was good but an Oscar nod was way too much. I'm a huge fan of Parks and Recreation and for that reason alone Chris Pratt will always have a soft spot in my heart, however, I don't really think he has the dramatic chops to portray effectively the darker tones of the movie.

23. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Passengers

Just don't bother. This is the worst Sci-Fi movie I have seen since ... I can"t remember.

24. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Passengers