1. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Passengers

0; watched the last half of it or thereabouts, looking for something to send me sleeping: it's perfect, some A-class late-2000s type blockbuster horseshit. Avoid at all costs and avert your eyes (unless you need some sleep).

2. Diderot's rating of the film Passengers

There's something dead about this movie. Lawrence doesn't do well if she doesn't have a really good director; and Pratt isn't really an actor, so relying on dramatic emotional identification/empathy with him for long stretches (or ever) was a major mistake.

3. Aasemoon's rating of the film Passengers

A whole lot of cheese, some holes in the plot.. But still I enjoyed it quite a bit.

4. jenstor's rating of the film Passengers

this was...compelling...

5. PeterK94's rating of the film Passengers

A person involuntarily alone on a spaceship, dealing with isolation and desperately trying to get out of their predicament is an intensely interesting premise. Then Jennifer Lawrence shows up; the story becomes about their relationship and plummets completely. At one point he starts describing what he was doing over the last year and everything he said sounds like a much, much more interesting story.

6. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Passengers

7. Z-666's rating of the film Passengers

+ 1 star for the glitches my lola's tv was making when i saw this who doesn't love glitches in the image specially on a boring manila afternoon in january just lying down testing testing the new tv

8. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Passengers

The production & costume design are amazing. What a shame.

9. Jean Guizado's rating of the film Passengers

10. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Passengers

With a script so weak and without a proper purpose, this sci-fi romance had a few good moments just because of a few nice visual effects. Now i can barely stand Lawrence and Pratt is not my favorite at all. There was no excitement between them. I liked so much Michael Sheen and his well dressed character. Very charismatic! The ending proved how dull was the entire plot. For me this is just 2 stars. 5/10

11. Dalibor's rating of the film Passengers

A promising premise wandering off into something not only chewed-up and uninspiring, but extremely questionably scripted. And I'm not talking about boring technical details. At the top of that, intriguing cinematic references from the beginning (Space Odyssey and Shining) really had me anticipating more. The most refined insight I managed to dig up, however, is a stretched space-propaganda advocating marital life.

12. teresa romã's rating of the film Passengers

Just for the lols. The ressuscitation part... Dear lord.

13. Isabel Arantes's rating of the film Passengers

O Berto obrigou-me a ver isto. É tudo.

14. gld48's rating of the film Passengers

How do you spend this much money and invoke this much fraught sexual politics and be this boring?

15. atacamavandu's rating of the film Passengers

16. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film Passengers

A poor execution of an interesting idea. I think it might've worked better as a lonely psychotic sci-fi horror. I kept expecting the main character to become deranged like in The Shining or battling against a ships computer alone like in 2001 or surviving alone like in Silent Running or something. But instead of exploring the psyche, this films only interest is in waking up a pretty girl against her will to romance.

17. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Passengers

18. Lance L O T's rating of the film Passengers

It's not good, there's no beating around the bush. It's not sci-fi and it's not really a romantic comedy, but it does have Jennifer Lawrence and that goes a long way in my book. It's enjoyable but overall not a good film though the amazing cast and cameos like Lawrence Fishburn and Andy Garcia. It's not much point talking about the film but it's just what it is, with Lawrence and that is good enough.

19. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Passengers

when you think it couldn't get any worse here comes the ending.

20. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Passengers

A film that takes a great idea for a psychological sci-fi thriller and butchers it into an incredibly boring 2 hours of awkward chemistry between Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence.

21. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Passengers

22. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Passengers

Passengers, Rearranged : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gksxu-yeWcU

23. Dan's rating of the film Passengers

Plane film #2... Yeah, I'm not trying to understand why this was a failure.

24. Burcu's rating of the film Passengers

film bitince "ÜFFF HAYIR YA" diye tepki verdim.