1. FISCHER's rating of the film Pat and Mike

Pat enseigne la gymnastique. Ses possibilités de promotion professionnelle se concrétisent après la rencontre avec le manager Mike Conovan. Tous deux sauront joindre l'utile à l'agréable. Et le mythique couple KH / ST ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Pat and Mike

Hope you enjoy golf and tennis.

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film Pat and Mike

Solid Hepburn/Tracy vehicle which has it's moments and of course their trademark chemistry, but I found myself not enjoying it as much as some of their others (Woman of the Year, Desk Set, Adam's Rib). For fans of the duo, this is an easy recommend, for others, maybe start elsewhere to see if you like the pairing.

4. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Pat and Mike

Katharine Hepburn was a great actress but she was never as approachable as she was in this film. She obviously adored Tracy and their byplay is as natural as it gets.

5. Karthik's rating of the film Pat and Mike

Hepburn's superb rangy athleticism and her famed screen coziness with Tracy is on full display in this fluidly directed Cukor entertainer. This might be my favorite Hepburn-Tracy pairing...

6. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Pat and Mike

Katharine "Mrs. Frankenstein" Hepburn kicks Charles Bronson's ass twice. lol.