1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Patch Adams

I remember seeing it at the cinema when it came out. I remember being bored and not much else.

2. Ethan's rating of the film Patch Adams

This is another role that Robin Williams was born to play.

3. JasonAv's rating of the film Patch Adams

4. Daniel H.'s rating of the film Patch Adams

Wish I had seen this when I was younger; pretty sure I'd have loved it. Watching it now, all I could see was the cliches and seemingly abrupt character development.

5. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Patch Adams

6. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Patch Adams

7. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Patch Adams

Heart and soul, awesome movie, very touching.

8. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Patch Adams

Rather weak by Robin Williams and Tom Shadyac.

9. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Patch Adams

10. Dan.'s rating of the film Patch Adams

this movie would be legendary if it was a bit more patient and more indepth with the darker material... besides that it makes me proud to be chasing the career i've chosen... why is this movie so looked down upon anyways? Im curious

11. Roobarb's rating of the film Patch Adams

This movie really wasn't good. I think the reason I gave it 3-stars was the memory of watching it when I was younger and how much I loved it then. I re-watched it with my adult eyes and saw it for all it really was - which wasn't that much. All I can remember wondering was "where did the film I saw when I was 10 years-old go?".

12. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Patch Adams

i don't know, but i've seen it when i was a little, and pretty much moved by its dramatic story. and i rememberit very clearly, that i cried. but hey, it's me when i was still a stupid little fools. Need a rewatch.