1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Paterson

2. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Paterson

True poetry in motion. One of the most peaceful and relaxing films I've ever seen. The situations are as mundane as the one we live out on our everyday life, but Jarmusch makes them all somehow riveting. Adam Driver's performance is absolutely stellar as is Farahani's

3. saitosouta's rating of the film Paterson

Actually Paterson's wife is a ghost, right?

4. vordven's rating of the film Paterson

5. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Paterson

I have a couple of major bones to pick (namely the quasi manic pixie dreamwife and the lazily whimsical conversation at the bench) and the fact that I don't like poems. But Jarmusch (directing, writing and scoring) and Driver (...driving?) more than make up for it. Paterson is the soul food you didn't even know you needed.

6. paddelboot's rating of the film Paterson

I found it a bit too boring and awkward, especially the conversations between Paterson and his wife. I'm not too fond of Jarmusch's films when they have a repetitive structure, I suppose. Appreciating the small moments of our everyday lives sounds good, but if it doesn't have flesh and blood, then it feels kind of strained.

7. jo's rating of the film Paterson

give it two decades and a new generation of hipsters will call this a masterpiece.

8. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Paterson

9. João Ricardo's rating of the film Paterson

Poesia na monotonia da vida e da rotina. Uma busca pela essência da felicidade e simplicidade das coisas no dia a dia e como ser leve apesar das adversidades possíveis de enfrentar. [+] Primeiro filme que vi com a Carolina, Cinema da Trindade.

10. André Gomes's rating of the film Paterson

11. miles's rating of the film Paterson

Still thinking about it, lovely little film. Classic Jarmusch approach and rhythm.

12. film_lies101's rating of the film Paterson

So much of this film spoke to, this might Jarmusch's most personal film to date

13. Válter Venâncio's rating of the film Paterson

A poem. People eating popcorn almost ruined this movie. It's impossible not love Adam Driver driving his bus around Paterson.

14. bimonov's rating of the film Paterson

Beautiful. Just beautiful. And simple. Also poetic. A movie about a poet must be poetic, I guess.

15. HAD!L's rating of the film Paterson

the story of how word come to poets.

16. quinho12's rating of the film Paterson

why her dog is not a dalmatian?

17. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Paterson

I'am stuck. I can live without smartphone, but can't without Jim Jarmusch movies.

18. Anarcisos's rating of the film Paterson

I go through trillion of molecules that move aside to make way for me, while on both sides trillions more stay where they are.

19. Lucia0550's rating of the film Paterson

I just love the poetry of this film.

20. Hugo Bonjour's rating of the film Paterson

Boring bus driver/poet with an annoying girlfriend. It didn't really go anywhere from there...

21. Miguel Barbosa's rating of the film Paterson

Filme luminoso de e sobre a poesia esparsa do quotidiano, canalizada por espaços vazios, pequenos silêncios, conversas aleatórias em autocarros, amores improváveis que ardem como fósforos azuis, William Carlos Williams, Ron Padgett, Frank O'Hara.

22. Rita Maia's rating of the film Paterson

fav2016! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

23. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Paterson

Endearingly poetic in every way.

24. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Paterson

What if I think his poetry is kinda meh? And honestly, the white male fantasy of having the foreign brown girlfriend who does exotic things is kinda played bro. Anything to show middle american white guys as salt of the earth