1. Machupi's rating of the film Paterson

Golshifteh Farahani et Adam Pearson main dans la main sur la route de la vie, bercés par les poèmes de ce dernier et filmés par Jim Jarmusch <3

2. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Paterson

3. bartkl's rating of the film Paterson

Wonderful ambient film to watch when you long for tranquility. The soft fades from bus to scenery bring the mind to ease, supported by the slightly cheesy, but calming poetry written on the shots. The repetitive day-to-day plot supports the film's concept nicely, making it allround nice to watch.

4. Christina's rating of the film Paterson

The morning scenes between Paterson and Laura were so intimate and genuinely lovely it made my heart ache.

5. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Paterson

Dolcissimo, divertente, romantico, Paterson è un film con cui devi entrare in sintonia: se ci riesci, se entri nel meccanismo che fa funzionare l'esistenza del protagonista, allora il film stabilisce un'empatia rara con lo spettatore. È un piacere seguire la tranquilla (e noiosa) esistenza di Paterson, anche se in fin dei conti non succede mai niente di rilevante.

6. zohen lux's rating of the film Paterson

adam driver's smile - THOUGHTS? i think that shit dope

7. deni.a's rating of the film Paterson

Miss Jarmusch when he still young :(

8. Mugino's rating of the film Paterson

If Don Johnston had a whole week to tune into the charmingly relatable rhythms of the bus conversation overheard in "Broken Flowers", you would have "Paterson". The poetry of words is held aloft by the unique poetry of cinema, the beauty of everyday moments waiting to be discovered like the invitation of an empty page. Transcendent and lovely.

9. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Paterson

Poetry in motion (pictures). There are lyrical moments all around us that simply require us to take the time to soak them in and be engulfed in their spellbinding beauty. This beauty can be found in everywhere and in everyone. Sometimes a blank page offers the most opportunity.

10. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Paterson

When you feel connected with a movie, everything seems even more beautiful than what the "muggles" could watch. Paterson talks simply about routines of our daily, repetitive, tedious life. Instead of being a naïve portrait of that kind of situation (in the style of any "social drama" that Hollywood is releasing nowadays), Jarmusch prefered to film a beautiful human poem about how can we don't fuck with the ...

11. teresa romã's rating of the film Paterson

I seriously can't believe this film tried to make me hate a dog.

12. Walker's rating of the film Paterson

A flawed but achingly beautiful film. Very refreshing

13. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Paterson

sometimes it's definitely better to start by zero again. i love all that black & white stuff ! "aha..."

14. senitree's rating of the film Paterson

15. Mister No's rating of the film Paterson

16. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Paterson

The city of Paterson is shot like a series of tiny models that the mechanical monster that is the titular character's bus traverses like an early 20th century special effect. The quiet dignity of blue collar folks and the desires of the artist class are perfectly compatible.

17. ruzica's rating of the film Paterson

It is so rare to encounter such calm and gentle characters in a movie. No shouting, quarreling, nervous breakdowns; just ordinary couple, portrayed in a tender and subtle way. The whole film had Japanese touch to it and I think Jarmusch wanted to eliminate violence from this story, maybe opposed to our greater and greater hunger for screen brutality.

18. Axel's rating of the film Paterson

Thank you Mr. Jarmusch. You give me hope for the future of movies. Your movie is true poetry, subtle and beautiful.

19. ShawnD's rating of the film Paterson

I've never understood Jarmusch's appeal, though I liked a few of his early outings, so I approached Paterson with apprehension. I was delighted by it. The two leads have a charm that many Jarmusch characters lack. They're odd, but you can imagine them in the world. The story is small and doesn't aspire to be larger than it is. Paterson's flaws are the bar scenes, which feel tacked on and it's 20 minutes too long.

20. Inês Guimarães's rating of the film Paterson

I don't even now. Awkward? Boring? Boringly Awkward?

21. Matt Parks's rating of the film Paterson

Synthesis of '90s Jarmusch and '00s Jarmusch.

22. Dan.R's rating of the film Paterson