1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Patrick

Unfortunately I did not success to reach the version with the soundtrack by Goblin. It would have definitely added something more to the general atmosphere of the movie. Despite not essential it remains a relatively good one in the genre, slightly too long but with a few creepy sequences. The love of Patrick for the young nurse and communicated by telekinesis reveals some funny moments.

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Patrick

"Patrick" inicia con buen despegue. La historia de un hombre en coma que en principio parece ser un aliado de lo sobrenatural. La ciencia, sin embargo, se encargará de teorizar, y es entonces cuando comienza el declive de la película. Lo que parecía ser un relato terrorífico sobre un hombre vengándose de sus traumas, termina siendo...la verdad no queda claro. ¿Es uno que solo invocaba la eutanasia o la sexualidad?

3. Mathew's rating of the film Patrick

Suspenseful and genuinely creepy, an excellent performance by Rod Mullinar as the comatose, telekinetic, spitting 'Patrick'.

4. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Patrick

Low-budget Australian horror film rises above the rest with another original, intelligent screenplay by Everett De Roche. It's slow in spots, especially toward the end, and Richard Franklin's direction lacks a certain visual flair that could have been effective, but this is still a cult classic that deserves to be better known.

5. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Patrick

This one's really all about that ending! Man, I remember spending the night at my cousin's back in the '80s and staying up all night to watch this on HBO (we didn't have cable TV yet). Good times. We thought the flick was a little slow overall, but dug the last few minutes anyway. Creepy electronic score!