1. JMKE's rating of the film Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

i'm not sure what i really expected from this movie as i havent seen kevin james in a movie before but i guess i thought it would be a real slapstick comedy horn banana peel movie. i found the scene at the very beginning when his mum is fucking merked by a milk van a good idea of what the rest of the movie would be like. kevin seems so over it and unenthusiastic that it seems his punishment is getting fat shamed.

2. chanandre's rating of the film Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

"Not today death, not today" LMFAO 'Pain is my co-pilot' - my mantra. The Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness quote (“We live as we dream--alone....") wrapping the best 'we're not losers' pitch ever, all o' that on a Kevin James film? :o Maya Blart mad MacGyver skills.'What's with the cape?':just came from the barber's" & "I'm actually dating someone.Oh please ma'am, I practically invented the fake boyfriend thing."LOL

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

It's really stupid in all the right ways (2.3/5)

4. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

Unsurprisingly bad, an easy assumption to make seeing as our hero falls down four times in the film's main trailer, but surprisingly more mean-spirited than its predecessor. The first film focused on a genial, relatable Blart, and in this film, he turned into a pompous, manipulative narcissist who does more to influence a negative stereotype of mall cops than to get us, the public, to side with them.