1. Kreg's rating of the film Paul

Surprisingly underwhelming considering who was behind it

2. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Paul

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Paul

È simpatico e la trama non è malaccio.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Paul

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost probably weren't meant to work with Seth Rogen.

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Paul

Without Edgar Wright writing and directing, these too are no way near as good. A few laughs but ultimately forgettable.

6. Comadozer's rating of the film Paul

"Fuck-a-roo, that was the best titty-farting sleep I have ever had."

7. Ethan's rating of the film Paul

This is E.T. for adults. The greatness of the comedy duo Simon Pegg and Nick Frost going cross country with an alien voiced by Seth Rogen, pure comedy gold.

8. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Paul

(...)Die Freude an den besten Aliens der 80er (zu Besuch auf der Erde) ist doch aber gerade die, dass sie anders sind! Sie denken merkwürdig und benehmen sich auch so! Paul verfehlt ein wenig sein Ziel, kann aber trotzdem viel Freude vermitteln. Der grösste Spass: Die Besetzung von Sigourney Wever und die zumindest weiss so einiges über Aliens, die gar nicht "normal" sind!

9. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Paul

Está años luz de las hilarantes comedias a las que nos tienen acostumbrados Simon Pegg y Nick Frost. Una parodia de la cultura geek y del cine de ciencia ficción, no lo suficientemente graciosa, pero la salva su total irreverencia.

10. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Paul

Is this not the most perfect cast ever?? Anyways... it was a bumpy and cluttered road to go through, yeah, but the movie is overall laugh-out-loud funny and really pleasant. Time just flies by! Solid comedy. However, I prefer it when Pegg and Frost handle the whole thing themselves.

11. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Paul

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Paul

2011, dir. GREG MOTTOLA - 7,2/10 (USA)

13. MAO1's rating of the film Paul

14. Alessandra Piero's rating of the film Paul

Mit Simon Pegg und Nick Frost ist der Film kaum zu toppen. Eine lustige Jagd mit witzigen Szenen und toller Unterhaltung.

15. Heikan's rating of the film Paul

I don't like the portmanteau "geekgasm" (geek + orgasm). It doesn't sound as smooth as "nerdgasm", which I've heard several times on different forums. But there really is only one word that can describe this movie, and it's a made-up word: "geekgasm". "Paul" only appeals to a very small demographic target; thank Yoda (ehm, God) I'm on it!

16. msmichel's rating of the film Paul

Doesn't deserve its maligned reputation as the film is actually quite enjoyable just not up to the expectations that "Shaun" and "Fuzz" created. Mottola does an adequate job between send-up and buddy comedy guiding good comic performances from Pegg/Frost, Wigg and Bateman. Some fun dialogue, some laugh out loud moments and a well cast Seth Rogen as the voice of Paul.

17. sarah deetz's rating of the film Paul

I like aliens and I liked the supporting cast in this a whole bunch, but the script lacked something that didn't make it seem like 'just' a send-up to the sci-fi genre. Also, really bored with superfluous romantic side plots - EITHER MAKE THE GIRL A REAL CHARACTER OR DON'T BOTHER KISSING HER AT THE END. Who seriously needs to see another guy get another girl in another film where that isn't even the plot.

18. Josh Aube's rating of the film Paul

Drew, did I miss something? I don't think Apatow had any involvement in the project. I thought Paul made for a solid afternoon at the cinemas.

19. gaffordKINO's rating of the film Paul

A funny and charming nod to comic books, science fiction, Steven Spielberg and pop culture in general that still works even if you don't get all the references it is constantly making.

20. Junda Mane's rating of the film Paul

Mildly entertaining fluff thats somewhat disappointing when you realise the amount of talent is both behind & in front of the camera. Late night cable viewing at best.

21. Ciprian David's rating of the film Paul

Can't recall why I liked the film so much more the first time I saw it. Probably because it was in a cinema, since the whole flair I saw in it got lost on the way to the DVD.

22. febyac's rating of the film Paul

alien mocks and plays God. wait, i mean space and time over God. wait, what? oh i love this speculation, so contemplative. wait, where's my coff..oh tea!

23. *Groucho*'s rating of the film Paul

maybe the Italian dubbing ruined the movie: hearing an alien speaking in "Milanese" is really weird..or maybe it's not a dubbing fault..

24. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Paul

"was that klingon, you psychotic nerd?!"

← Previous 1 3 4