1. Fabiha's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

"All our life we try to make the difference between what's true and what's not."

2. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

Familiar content (estrangement, displacement) (note, I haven't seen his last 2 previous) in Utopia. Unexpected dialogue began to paint a caricature of his previous work- but- as it melted to existential throw-down (father/ daughter), I was trapped into the psyche of these people (all of them)-- and it flowered. It's no Koridorius, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm glad I didn't listen to the other kids talking shit

3. José Neves's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

PC. What made sense to some of Bartas' previous films -of whom i had not seen anything for a long time- was the combination between the characters gaze and that of the camera before them, within a lasting time and silence that created structure. There's nothing here but a residual memory of these glimpses, subjected to a most trivial decoupage and to several common places. As a drunken character says, "Bah bah bah".

4. Ale/M's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

5. -REM-'s rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

6. bagno's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

ma perché bartas si sta involvendo film dopo film?

7. Hobbs's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

Perhaps not a masterpiece, but it has some of the best father-daughter interactions i've seen. Some other great films that share this earnestness: Las palabras de Max, À nos amours.

8. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

9. AlmaBuhagiaR's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

10. illibelulle's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

11. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

Beautiful pictures and girls, but ridiculous dialogues

12. Post Ironic's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

Disappointing from Bartas. Doesn't have the weight of Seven Invisible Men or Few of Us.

13. porquenão's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

14. nematomaranka's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

It’s not because I’m old It’s not what dying does I always liked it slow Slow is in my blood

15. affasf's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams

Nature’s shroud keeps cradling all sorts (sigh) of maladies, like an archetype, The good directive, an unproblematic oblige. This romantic idea, this lovely Gaia it’s the worst kind of oppression. Monarchs made up this devotion, assigning to it a cosmic, unalterable order.

16. paxy's rating of the film Peace to Us in Our Dreams