1. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Peacock

Interesting story. Mostly tense. Cillian Murphy.

2. effemnoir's rating of the film Peacock

This film really shows a viewer the variety of characters Cillian Murphy is capable of playing. Murphy plays a male as well as a female, both characters differing quite drastically from one another. The main character suffers from multiple-personality disorder, and the film portrayed it well. Not once does it belittle the disorder; instead, it shares with us a beautiful story I would recommend you experience.

3. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Peacock

4. pillowstars's rating of the film Peacock

Cillian absolutely breaks my heart in this role

5. sfcugura's rating of the film Peacock

Cillian Murphy is a God. The movie itself is heart-touching, but it lacks the originality in its concept. I found the fact that no-one recognizes Emma as John extremely satyrical, however, it came on sort of as a social commentary.

6. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Peacock

Woah he's kinda hot... Err she is.. um.... who?

7. Kirby's rating of the film Peacock

A bit forgettable, but it shows that Cillian Murphy is capable of carrying a film almost entirely by himself. And he's not the worst looking woman either.

8. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Peacock

Cillian Murphy is downright unmatchable. He can do things with a stare that I can't do with all of my body -- that no one can do. He proves here that he is one this generation's best actors, though he seems quite overlooked. He MADE the film (though the writing was gripping enough in and of itself). Quite impressive for a student film.

9. Kristinne Nigel's rating of the film Peacock

10. Jerry G's rating of the film Peacock

Excellent acting performance. And I like the plot with some throwback to Psycho here and there. Amazing directorial debut. :D

11. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Peacock

What a fucking great, creepy movie. Cillian Murphy and Ellen Page (future Inception co-stars) are both on their A-games, and the story is reminiscent of Psycho, in a good way. So why the hell didn't this get a theatrical release?

12. FailedImitator's rating of the film Peacock

Three stars because Cillian Murphy is amazing.