1. zotibaws's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

2. nadnab's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

3. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

It's a amusement/distraction for the kiddies. It's cozy and sweet... and fun when Snoopy and Woodstock step in but quite forgettable.

4. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

I was a huge fan of Peanuts growing up, but I think this lacks the charisma and sensibility that the original 2D animation had. Maybe this is me being a hater about 2D going 3D but it's not that magical. 2,5 stars

5. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

very lovely made, but sadly some soundtracks really doesn't fit - the modern ones.

6. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

what a shame for that book report on leo's toy store.

7. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

8. GIYGAS's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

You Have a Thick Brittle Pube Growing Out Like a Unicorn Horn, Charlie Brown

9. João Rocha's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

I really enjoyed this one. It's true that the plot is quite simple and mixes all the characters, but is faithfull to the main story, and don't lost the track. References like the Great Pumpkin are in here, but don't are explored, what is great, cause brings all the nostalgia of big fans (like me) but don't cause confusion for the kids of today. Naive friendship still has a place in 2015 and that is lovely.

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

This is very sweet. But it's not memorable, I'll forget it within the next 30 days. I enjoy these overly young animations, like The Good Dinosaur and Peanuts - they really set an audience and go for it. My problem with animations is: why does it have to have the same climax? We all know things will eventually go wrong, but at the end it all gets better. I dream about a cartoon where it is all better, all the time.

11. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

12. emanuela's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

Snoopy and Charlie: so sweet, and ... let me say this: watching this movie means feeling nostalgia at every minute.

13. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

I was a bit afraid of a tridimensional CGI Charlie Brown but it actually turned out just fine, very aesthetically pleasing and living up to Schulz's original comics. Though the plot may seem simple, there are mixed-up feelings of happiness, sadness and most of all: nostalgia.

14. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

As a 'Peanuts' addicts, liked the movie, but there'd been some 'incoherency' within the plot.

15. msmichel's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

Faithful...yes. Serviceable...yes. Bland...afraid so. One can't question the motive (cash) but why such an old fashioned take on the classic comic script? Film feels like it could have come out the year after the previous film not 35 years later. An OK time killer to babysit some kids perhaps but otherwise a pretty dated affair. And I was really looking forward to this one.

16. João Portalegre's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

it is so sweet and so lovely and so nice. it's a really good, completely harmless animated film. the most modern music kind of annoyed me, though.

17. Justwibi's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

classic, fun, colorful, fresh!

18. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

Charlie Brown ist bestimmt der beliebteste Looser der amerikanischen Filmgeschichte. Charles M. Schulz hatte ihn und seine Freunde, die Peanuts, mit wenigen Strichen skizziert. Genau darin bestand ihre Wirkung: Eierkopf, Knopfaugen, ein paar gekräuselte Haare oben drauf. Das soll nun im 3D Format funktionieren?(...) mehr auf cinegeek.de

19. Droog811's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

Extremely true to the original cartoons and Schulz's aesthetic. The story's nothing original but in a nostalgic way that makes it appealing. Loved the mix of computer animation and traditional animation.

20. Luís Silva's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

A very sweet animation, full of nostalgia. Although it is true to the original , the plot is rather simple and the trailer sums up all the best scenes . However, if you are a fan of Snoopy and Charlie Brown you should really see it. Also, i really liked the picture and the soundtrack.

21. Nuno Gonçalves's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

"You're always full of surprises. Good ol' Charlie Brown."

22. Leroy Martin's rating of the film The Peanuts Movie

okay i liked it but call me a killjoy bc the whole idea of having a heteronormative romantic plot w/ children just kinda ruined it for me?? charlie brown needed to get the girl to like him.. ???? why?????

23. Calu.'s rating of the film The Peanuts Movie