1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Pear Cider and Cigarettes

It feels like some 35 minutes trailer/pitch for a promising project that needs to be further developed. Both the story and the storytelling are interesting if a little shallow while the art design was rather uninteresting.

2. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Pear Cider and Cigarettes

Pear Cider and Cigarettes - through the use of intimate narration and vibrant, straight-edge animation that echoes Richard Linklater's A Scanner Darkly and Waking Life - makes a toast to the problematic people who changed our lives for better or for worse.

3. Aida's rating of the film Pear Cider and Cigarettes

I pity anyone who likes this because I take it to mean that they've never seen anything actually good. I'm receptive to experiences that have nothing in the way of content but are beautiful in form. However this strikes me as something made by a deeply uncool guy with delusions of coolness. Stream of consciousness from someone whose unconscious (breasts? vaginas?) is so uninteresting it inspires nothing.

4. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Pear Cider and Cigarettes

Doesn't seem brutally honest to me, just brutally shallow. And callow. A millenial male point of view. Ugh. The women characters were ridiculously flat unless you count their giant bouncy tits and the downblouse moments. None of this reflects on the characters at all, just the makers. Sad stuff from a world free of literature and art, distorted by video games and comic books. Visually uninspired and uninteresting.