1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Pearblossom Hwy

I actually preferred this to the first film in "the antelope trilogy", thanks to the more auteurish touches, (editing, music (opera over the streets of San Francisco!), the sporadic use of dissonant screeches that sound like psychotic office machines, etc.) I wouldn't mind placing these movies in my personal collection...

2. David R Williams's rating of the film Pearblossom Hwy

Whew. I hated this as much as I loved Little Rock. Essentially the female character from Little Rock comes back, learns English, and makes a living as a prostitute. The really annoying kid from the previous film is even more annoying here. The whole thing is just too depressing. A real disappointment.

3. Lee Donowitz's rating of the film Pearblossom Hwy

Thanks Mike Ott! A lot of heart.

4. saltwater's rating of the film Pearblossom Hwy

Where "Litterock" focused mainly on Atsuko's journey as in outsider to America, "Pearblossom Hwy" succeeds at showing us Cory's struggle with being an outsider to contemporary society -- ultimately questioning his identity in several aspects of his life. Looking forward to the last film of the trilogy.

5. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Pearblossom Hwy

of profound loneliness, anomie, and isolation.

6. David Perez's rating of the film Pearblossom Hwy

No stars again. This guy must be only allowed access to his trust fund if he creates movies that are garbage.

7. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Pearblossom Hwy

(3.5 stars) A great companion piece to Ott's "Littlerock" centering on life in rural California. Desperate souls trying to get out of the trap that their lives have become. It's an exploration in self-discovery and acceptance. Figuring out one's purpose and trying everything possibly to change one's own circumstances. At times both heartbreaking and loving, this film sneaks up on your emotions. Well worth the time.