1. Andre's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

In it's own perverse way, it's rather amazing: it feels less like an actual jingoistic war movie than a parody of one that's playing in the background of a cartoon. That it passed through the hands of so many ostensible adults is somewhat astonishing.

2. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

3. Josh Lowe's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

despite being carried through by a bland love triangle... it still works

4. Diderot's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Affleck and Hartnett are very sexy here, but it's inappropriate and unfortunate that that's all I have to say about it. I think this movie happened because Titanic happened, but the people behind this one don't seem to understand that there's nothing inherently romantic about the attack on Pearl Harbor. Someone should have told them.

5. Jim Fear's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

One of the most "american" movies I've watched.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

This one star is for Cuba and I would like to pin it to his chest.

8. Matildegm's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Bel film, niente da dire. 3,5 stelle.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

2001, dir. MICHAEL BAY - 2/10 (USA)

11. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

12. salviaplath's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

13. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

I hate Josh Hartnett because of this film.

14. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Film orribile e mega tamarrata americana, forse il peggior schifo che abbia mai visto

15. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

16. violisto's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

it's a romance story that happens to be in pearl harbor.

17. Troy Savory's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

This film is terrible yet enjoyable. If you have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon put it on and sit back with unlimited snacks and drinks. Then after you watch it just laugh.

18. janitor_of_lunacy's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Considering the ratings and the comments, there is an amazing consensus about that movie's worth(lessness) :))

19. Peter Munck's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Yes, lets trivialize a national tragedy which propelled us into one of the biggest conflicts in human history down to a sappy love story. Terrible movie.

20. MostlyDead's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Pearl Harbor sucked...and I miss you.

21. The King of Resolven's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

The poor man's Titanic and I don't even like Titanic.

22. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Oh my...where to start with this one. A noble effort from the start, but almost painfully so. Bay's attempt to recreate the feel of a 1940s war picture feels strained and contrived, and fatally unfocused. Randal Wallace's script has cheese and self conscious earnestness to spare. But that attack sequence, oh that attack sequence, may be the finest thing Bay has ever directed. An unwieldy mess, but not without merits.

23. Steve's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Amazing special effects. Yes it is 2013 and I have finally caved and watched this movie. Not bad..cheezy dialogue and love story but some amazing special effects.

24. Zach Closs's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

A vehement and clumsy post-9/11 failure, but also an interesting one. Inane dialogue is laid on thick, but it's spectacular, visually. Crisply shot and edited action and a terrific score keep it somewhat watchable.