1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Very worth-while, not just the same old shit.

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Great documentary, really captures the spirit of the band and provides a window into the tortured soul and enigmatic character that is Eddie Vedder.

3. Thomas's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Well researched and lovingly presented document of one of the most prominent and independent American grunge bands of the 90's (and beyond..)

4. jody hoey's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

I've loved PJ since I was 15, I'm erm...21 now. Really enjoyed the memories

5. mpho3's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Allmusic once wrote, "[Pearl Jam's] convinced rock & roll is a calling, not a diversion." This is both a blessing and a curse. When Ten was released in all its earnest glory, the record meant a lot to me, but in time Vedder became a wet blanket. When Ukelele Songs came out, I remembered how much I can love his voice and stylings. PJ20 reunited me with part of my musical past. For casual or rabid fans. 3.5 stars

6. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

this was way too unexpectedly good. unmissable for anyone that was/is a grunge fan.

7. mjgildea's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. A great documentary by Cameron Crowe. I loved Pearl Jam's first couple albums and really haven't cared about anything they've done after Yield, but this kind of has me wondering if I've been missing out. The candid footage was great and brought with it a tidal wave of memories from the early 90s for me. Well worth the trip...

8. msmichel's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Aces. Crowe's wonderful love letter to the pj fans. A rich trove of footage following the band from its tragic beginnings through the megastar years past the tragedy a decade ago and revealing what they mean today. The band have always been fiercely independant and keep close control of their image and art and that comes through crystal clear here.

9. dethgrul's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

this is a great documentary. done perfectly. i havent seen the extra films worth of extra material, but it doesnt build up this band to be gods, like a lot of documentaries do. it just shows a group of guys whove managed to stick it out through thick and thin, all the while, creating music that people all over the world love.

10. Beefy's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Thoroughly enjoyable, if somewhat glossed over, look at the 20 career of a rock band. The real surprises come from the personalities of the band members, who are far more human and personable than one would normally expect.

11. Aprilia DS's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

im not a diehard fan, but this documentary surely pure delight of a good youth.

12. Brad S.'s rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Cameron Crowe made a great movie last year and it had nothing to do with a fucking zoo.

13. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

I really hate the freaking band, but tis a very good movie.

14. lauli's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

I can't be objective here. I just love PJ. Period.

15. SeventiesSinema's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Starts out so excitingly and ends so boringly that the message ends up being: Don't ever grow up!

16. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

17. Carolina's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Linda homenagem ao grupo. Acho que Pearl Jam merece ainda uns milhares de documentários, sob outras perspectivas. Eu amo o Vedder!

18. Daniel Castro's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Pearl Jam é foda. O Cameron Crowe que é uma bosta. Um documentário tonto sobre uma banda do caramba.

19. Everaldo Amorim's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Great documentary. Cameron at what Cameron does best: talk about & film music! So nice to follow Eddie & the guys' footsteps.

20. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

21. Steve's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

22. Leigh W. M.'s rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

23. Fuzzbucket's rating of the film Pearl Jam Twenty

Can't wait to see this. I've been a fan of their music for 20 years.