1. skeletondance's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

2. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

nice to send him on the road, but sadly isn't such a fun trip :-/

3. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

Recaptures the magic & spontaneity of the 1st Pee-Wee movie. Seriously, if anyone doesn't like this movie, then they must not like the 1st movie because they are very similar in tone & structure.

4. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

5. Shea Hennum's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

After spending 30 minutes with Joe Manganiello, Pee-Wee Herman is ready to die for him. In this way, Pee-Wee Herman is all of us.

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

Pee-Wee is back!!!! This is no masterpiece but I love him and he still has it. Big TopPee-Wee was good, too. This one has the added plus of a delightful homo-erotic crush. It's sweet and it's fun.

7. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

I'm not sure why this very enjoyable comedy has been given such low ratings on here. Come on, people: it's Pee Wee, it's not meant to be taken seriously. The humor is tight and sharp, especially for a character that has had many iterations over the years. While I was laughing non-stop, there were a few times that I could barely breathe. The only thing that could have been better is the whole Joe Manganiello thing.

8. eek's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

9. Jason's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

Citizens of MUBI have heretofore cast derision upon this dopey piece of good faith. For shame, citizens of MUBI. The whole world is welcome. Come have a seat. Only the excluders are excluded. There is an injunction here in regards to the serious goddamn importance of being a good person. And fleet-footed. The fleet-footed entertainer a benevolent knight. Don't take yourself seriously. But take we seriously.

10. Diderot's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

The Joe Manganiello bits are adorable.

11. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

Hoooooooooooooooooly fucking shit this was terrible. The only good part was the half a second of Stephanie Beatriz in short shorts.

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

An expected disappointment. :(

14. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Pee-wee's Big Holiday

Oh Mr. Herman, what were you thinking. Based on the trailer I knew this would be awful so I wasn't too saddened by the fall of the Pee Wee I know and love.