1. adalpi's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

Good film... Maybe a little sick in some sequences (The bathroom scene in particular reminded me Miike's film editing style); anyway it shows a powerful message.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

'This is our ground zero.' Strange picture predating the modern 'reality' television fixation of a self obsessed navel gazing culture whose reaction to 9/11 is to search for the reality of life in the mundane. Amateurish to the extreme but with a certain fascination lying underneath. Slow burner that only gets interesting in the final third.

3. Dogville59's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

The surveillance state is our ground zero.

4. Richard Doyle's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

Interesting as a bit of social satire, but not really very engaging and way too long. It's extremely fragmented style gives you nothing to engage with.

5. Michal Šimeček's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

Very clean movie in its core. I was looking for something similar: a real-looking film from small apartments in modern Japan (Tokyo). But does that "real" label really matter?

6. Patric Schatzmann's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

I really enjoyed it, because it is so different, weird, but consistent. A film that would never hit the cinema here in Switzerland. Five stars for mubi for showing this film. 4.1 for the film.

7. fedigno's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

8. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

Takes a bit of patience at first, but considering this was made in '03, the deep insights on media & "the real" throughout the film make it worthwhile.

9. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

10. irises's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

A+ WEIRD and very successful for what this is

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Peep "TV" Show

Don't get the little girl thing. Don't get the cuteness stuff either. Even when paired with something serious it still seems creepy to me.