1. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

i dont know why it suddenly became a body horror film, but the kids loved it and i support that

2. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

An extra star for the Herzog cameo...

3. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

Los pingüinos de Madagascar prueban que por sí solos pueden sostener una película, en una historia dedicada a sus orígenes, y sobre cómo llegaron a ser el discordante -pero muy unido- equipo de élite que conocimos en la franquicia de "Madagascar". Estúpidamente graciosa y con acción de sobra, el elenco de voces es genial, que además incluye a John Malkovich y a Benedict Cumberbatch.

4. Calu.'s rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

Cabo was soooo cute. I think I enjoy this movie because I watched it with kids. They laughed almost all the movie.

5. xrystyna's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

6. In Space's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

cuteeeeeeeeeee penguins! love it!

7. ABVH's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

Malkovich has more energy here than last 5 years combined, and rapid fire jokes have a positive hit and miss ratio.

8. Sónia Antunes's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

9. Adam Cross's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

thoroughly disappointing. the penguins TV show is still by far the best way to experience these cute and cuddly fellas.

10. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

We arrived too late to catch That Bit With Werner Herzog, which may have earned it an extra star, but I'm such a sucker for Skipper and crew, and the writers sound like they watched a few Mel Brooks classics before committing pixels to paper: "Drew! Barry! More power!", "These hosen are riding up my Bundesliga!" etc.

11. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

...Realmente la comedia infantil ha cambiado mucho y en ocasiones es muy visible... (Bad Movie)

12. Artemis's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

One star for Mr Cumberbatch, one star for Mr Malkovich. What was the point of the rest of it?

13. trugschluss's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

in the beginning it seems funny...but it gets more and more gross and disgusting.

14. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Penguins of Madagascar

Penguin: Impossible meets Octopussy. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2014/12/penguins-of-madagascar.html