1. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film People, Places, Things

2. Waxamillion's rating of the film People, Places, Things

Soppy and simple, but well done. You know the story from the start but they made it work. Good for a Sunday night movie and take away date.

3. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film People, Places, Things

"these are just things that I painstakingly drew out of anger" - jemaine, i will never doubt u again <3

4. nargs_au's rating of the film People, Places, Things

I enjoyed this above average film.

5. Victor Rodrigues's rating of the film People, Places, Things

6. Marin's rating of the film People, Places, Things

7. bencor's rating of the film People, Places, Things

People Places Things feat Chubb Rock Wordsworth MF Doom-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5XiXOXQdyA

8. Scott Lucas's rating of the film People, Places, Things

There's not a single surprise to be found here, but Jemaine Clement makes it all worth it.

9. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film People, Places, Things

10. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film People, Places, Things

just got a bit dull toward the end but was funny

11. Droog811's rating of the film People, Places, Things

Cute and funny movie...although I wanted to see more of the main character drawing his graphic novel and teaching his students at SVA...but overall a good movie.

12. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film People, Places, Things

I cracked a filling today so I don't have anything clever to say other than "fuck my tooth hurts I want to die" but I guess this was good.

13. Jake Davis's rating of the film People, Places, Things

14. Polyglot's rating of the film People, Places, Things

Ah. Regina Hall is a beauty.

15. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film People, Places, Things

“People, Places, Things”, a moderately funny but tenderly articulated indie comedy, written and directed by James C. Strouse, reveals a gracious delicacy that comes mostly from Jemaine Clement’s casual performance.

16. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film People, Places, Things

An intimate portrait of Daniel Clowes...Not. Still, there are echoes of Art School Confidential (the best bits are set in a classroom, with idiotic students providing the most effective comic material, e.g. "How I Learned To Masturbate").

17. Michael Peer's rating of the film People, Places, Things

A fun, heartwarming, father-daughter(s) coming of age tale. Nothing new here but a fun time to be had.