1. nadnab's rating of the film Perfect Blue

2. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Perfect Blue

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Perfect Blue

This is what happened if David Lynch, Alfred Hitchcock, and Brian De Palma made anime together. I said Lynch because there's so many surreal/dreamy images. I said Hitchcock because I can feel the suspense when I was watching this movie. And I said De Palma because the way Satoshi Kon delivered the tension of this movie. PERFECT BLUE is a mindblowing experience. It's haunting and exciting. 81 minutes of thrills!

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Perfect Blue

A lurid tale with echoes of both Lynch and DePalma. The plot is interesting but I think the short running time does the story a disservice since the characters are not as developed as they should have been considering the subject matter. Still the story is very good (although uneven) and keeps you invested. Shame that the final reveal does not really pack the punch it should have. Close to four stars!

5. Hannah Faris's rating of the film Perfect Blue

6. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Perfect Blue

Anime perfection. Inception should've taken notes with this movie. Satoshi Kon's genius blend of reality, dream and paranoia is so smooth you can easily believe everything is real and everything is a dream simultaneously.

7. Radovici Alexandru's rating of the film Perfect Blue

8. Vanessa SuperHowl's rating of the film Perfect Blue

9. Doe Deer's rating of the film Perfect Blue

Satoshi Kon strikes again, in lovely lynchian fashion

10. daniroelleb's rating of the film Perfect Blue

really well animated. it was really trippy and was all the makings of a great surreal story. was a bit of an intense jump from pop star to actress doing lots of risque things but that was obviously for the drama.

11. HKFanatic's rating of the film Perfect Blue

Sometimes the greatest horror is how complicit we can be in our own exploitation. Satoshi Kon's wonderfully surreal, filmic anime delivers the blueprint for a film like Brian De Palma's 2002 thriller "Femme Fatale" or the even more recent "Neon Demon," in which 'a woman in trouble' travels down the rabbit hole of identity. Somehow Kon predicted the Internet culture and pop image factory that was soon to take off.

12. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Perfect Blue

Narrazione appassionante, che mostra la caduta nella follia della protagonista. Ottimo ritmo e ben dosate suspense e tensione. Il mondo dello spettacolo viene mostrato spietato e capace di corrompere le persone. Finale intelligente e che resta impresso. Tecnicamente ottimo, grazie ad un comparto visivo curato e ben fatto. Scelte stilistiche intelligenti e ben fatte. L'ottimo montaggio crea sequenze molto coinvolgenti

13. omusubibi's rating of the film Perfect Blue

14. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Perfect Blue

15. MistaRichard's rating of the film Perfect Blue

This is what happens when you spend too much time on the internet.

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film Perfect Blue

When Manga goes Hitchcockian, Lynchian, De Palma(ian); voyeurism, exploitation, the loss of identity. Satoshi Kon's breakthrough film is as acerbic and sophisticated as they come.

17. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Perfect Blue

18. miles's rating of the film Perfect Blue

First anime film, and loved it.

19. Umberto L.'s rating of the film Perfect Blue

Making a film that anticipates 'Mulholland Drive' and 'Inland Empire' is outstanding. Drawing it... well, that's unbelievable.

20. PeterK94's rating of the film Perfect Blue

Made me remember why I love animation. Flawless.

21. Silvoieski's rating of the film Perfect Blue

Satoshi was a genious! This films is a masterpiece, absolutely perfect, I don't know how to describe what I felt when I watched this for the first time.

22. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Perfect Blue