1. Tiago José Mateus Cardoso's rating of the film Perfect Sense

This could be a Saramago novel (the book would be 200% better tho)

2. Lauren Ginn's rating of the film Perfect Sense

I think Perfect Sense does a great job on blurring the lines between some type of true connection and a deep need for intimacy before the world as it was once known slowly falls away. Eva Green and Ewan McGregor are perfect in this, their chemistry was fantastic and they really sold the whole thing, even at the times where it got too melodramatic for my taste.

3. DebraM's rating of the film Perfect Sense

I really enjoyed this unusual combo of romance and science fiction. It's not perfect by any means and is quite depressing in many ways. But it has a haunting quality, amplified by Max Richter's beautiful score.

4. brendon's rating of the film Perfect Sense

I loved it. Totally bizarre premise filmed beautifully. Understated and believable acting rounds off this delight of a film.

5. tubbssw's rating of the film Perfect Sense

The screenplay has some interesting segments but the flow of the narrative is poleaxed by the time spent on the romantic sub-plot.

6. Oscar's rating of the film Perfect Sense

An incredibly example of allegorical storytelling. Somehow terrifying and hopeful at once watching two lovers find each other while the whole world falls apart. Beautiful performances from both Eva Green and Ewan McGregor and a clear vision from the director.

7. aliasgenius's rating of the film Perfect Sense

8. fane2808's rating of the film Perfect Sense

We are so much relying on our senses! This is a story of adapting to their progressive loss & a world where they don't exist. Learning to be a chef in a world that no longer feels the taste of things, or a musician in one which has no sense of hearing are but embodyments of this loss. All this while not losing hope that love still exists & is within reach, although U can no longer feel, taste, touch, hear or see it.

9. theyarehere's rating of the film Perfect Sense

Painful if you want some kind of explanation.

10. anarresti's rating of the film Perfect Sense

A disturbing but sweet antidote to "Harrison Bergeron".

11. femme qui dort's rating of the film Perfect Sense

12. Florian's rating of the film Perfect Sense

An emotional, somewhat depressing take at a romantic film set in a world much like our own, but facing an unexplainable, unstoppable epidemic of sense-disabling condition. Thanks to Max Richter's beautiful music, it's easier to overlook the lack of character development, the outrageously bad writing (there are moment when the lines are just put into the actor's mouths). Spoiler alert: there is no happy end.

13. chi.claud's rating of the film Perfect Sense

14. apriccot's rating of the film Perfect Sense

beautiful a sheer urge to reach out to another, to offer warmth, acceptance, forgiveness love

15. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Perfect Sense

I think it's okay to panic now.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Perfect Sense

Ewan McGregor could never be an asshole.

17. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Perfect Sense

Everyone I share this with believes it to be too sad. I just feel like they don't understand themselves and what it means to be human. I thought that Mackenzie captured the essence of living. There were many moments in the film that I had a profound sense of self and at times, it felt as though the cogs, inner workings of my own mind were being mapped out right before me.

18. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Perfect Sense

Not so bad for a European sci-fi movie. Recommended.

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Perfect Sense

Different take on the apocalypse but not that compelling

20. no past land's rating of the film Perfect Sense

"The greater loss are all the memories that are no longer triggered."

21. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Perfect Sense

wish it hadn't had the doco-feel montages throughout (amongst other things)

22. wiwitaek's rating of the film Perfect Sense

23. Rebecca Lynn Johnson's rating of the film Perfect Sense

This film really explores the profound concept of metaphysics. Basically, the simpleness of touch, smell, and sight intertwined in an over arching theme of love. How do these things interact? How do they make the world better? Or worse?

24. Gabriel's rating of the film Perfect Sense

Una película que te deja en shock

← Previous 1 3 4 5