1. aybala.d's rating of the film Perfect Sense

2. Florian's rating of the film Perfect Sense

An emotional, somewhat depressing take at a romantic film set in a world much like our own, but facing an unexplainable, unstoppable epidemic of sense-disabling condition. Thanks to Max Richter's beautiful music, it's easier to overlook the lack of character development, the outrageously bad writing (there are moment when the lines are just put into the actor's mouths). Spoiler alert: there is no happy end.

3. chi.claud's rating of the film Perfect Sense

4. apriccot's rating of the film Perfect Sense

beautiful a sheer urge to reach out to another, to offer warmth, acceptance, forgiveness love

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Perfect Sense

I think it's okay to panic now.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Perfect Sense

Ewan McGregor could never be an asshole.

7. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Perfect Sense

Everyone I share this with believes it to be too sad. I just feel like they don't understand themselves and what it means to be human. I thought that Mackenzie captured the essence of living. There were many moments in the film that I had a profound sense of self and at times, it felt as though the cogs, inner workings of my own mind were being mapped out right before me.

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Perfect Sense

Not so bad for a European sci-fi movie. Recommended.

9. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Perfect Sense

Different take on the apocalypse but not that compelling

10. no past land's rating of the film Perfect Sense

"The greater loss are all the memories that are no longer triggered."

11. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Perfect Sense

wish it hadn't had the doco-feel montages throughout (amongst other things)

12. wiwitaek's rating of the film Perfect Sense

13. Rebecca Lynn Johnson's rating of the film Perfect Sense

This film really explores the profound concept of metaphysics. Basically, the simpleness of touch, smell, and sight intertwined in an over arching theme of love. How do these things interact? How do they make the world better? Or worse?

14. Gabriel's rating of the film Perfect Sense

Una película que te deja en shock

15. Torxen's rating of the film Perfect Sense

personally, i found this movie extremely moving and emotional, felt really identified with the characters, and the metaphors used, LOVED IT

16. @miguelmalpica's rating of the film Perfect Sense

The best film I've seen in Mubi. I decided to gave it a chance because of the actors which for me are a plus, the result was an amazing movie, who left you thinking after watching it, intense and really interesting. #Mustwatch

17. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film Perfect Sense

18. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Perfect Sense

19. Van Ratajczyk's rating of the film Perfect Sense

De las mejores películas que he visto. Es simplemente perfecta, muy humana y llena de melancolía.

20. beatrizatriz's rating of the film Perfect Sense

21. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Perfect Sense

22. Tuba Özgilik's rating of the film Perfect Sense

23. Onur Burak Yıldırım's rating of the film Perfect Sense

normally i'm not into romantic movies, but the unordinary subject make this movie a good option to watch with your gf/bf

24. SBERB's rating of the film Perfect Sense

esiste un film di Eva Green senza poppe al vento?

← Previous 1 3 4 5