1. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

I'll watch anything with Cillian Murphy in it, especially when it happens to be an Irish production. But I have to admit, this was all over the place..it has a stellar cast sure, but its narrative keeps on running in circles and even though it does get somewhere, it isn't anywhere particularly interesting. Moreover, besides the quirky characters and their very particular Irish wits, this is forgettable at best.

2. caffeinated.bird's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

"Perrier's Bounty" is a tidier version of "The Big Lebowski" with wry Irish wit. Good craic.

3. S's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

I gave this one star, because MUBI wouldn't let me give it none. Cillian Murphy is nice to look at though.

4. Tigrão's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

Not particularly original, but it's short and efficient, and has good actors. So that works for me.

5. milledorge's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

Cillian Murphy always makes a movie worth watching! Amazing guy.

6. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

The catchy story and the ensemble of first class actors are not enough to even classify this as an interesting film. It felt as if there was no pulse and I am a bit sorry I got someone else to watch it with me.

7. aksel's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

one of the best of irish black comedy. the director has also a film called 'a film with me in it' which actually is great as well.

8. Melvin Falconer's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

Charming and a bit cynical, tender and violent, well done and original enough, Perrier's Bounty is an entertaining thriller which does not take itself seriously and grabs our attention from the beginning to the end, thanks to its nice characters even when the intrigue would almost tend to get less catchy.

9. comeandsee's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

better, than billed. a good irish crime thriller, darkly comic and keeping the social realism end up too.

10. FailedImitator's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

Not good, not great, but it's got Cillian Murphy in it, so there's that.

11. Paulitics's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

"What about her?" "Dirty, like a bag of carrots."

12. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Perrier's Bounty

Loving these kinda films more than ever! Specially with Cillian in'em. 'It's not just putting up with you every day, man, am Loving every minute of it!' Me film indeed. Thanks for changing the stills, it was right where the dialog happened.