1. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Persona

Not as I expected but still impress. Great acting!

2. Walker's rating of the film Persona

3. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Persona

One of the few films in which interpretation is truly subjective. Personally, I favor the Jungian metaphor of becoming the masks we put on to blend in society, and the inevitable struggle with the subconscious. Regardless, an extraordinary work of directing, lending, editing and acting, Persona is not only a crowning achievement of experimental cinema, but of all cinema.

4. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Persona

You have taught me that we have to see each other as two anxious children, filled with good will and the best intentions, but ruled by powers that we can only partially control.

5. Kamran Gardashzade's rating of the film Persona

6. jhubbs's rating of the film Persona

if only i could be so grossly incandescent

7. Maia's rating of the film Persona

Three days after watching, I cannot stop thinking about it, reading about it, and looking for people who are willing to talk about it. What is art, if not this?

8. Adora Dion's rating of the film Persona

(23 apr 018))3,4- 3,7; pretty wow ideea, dar cel putin la prima vizionare nu m-a atins

9. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film Persona

10. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Persona

Truly magnificent in every respect, this is a fragmentary but utterly enthralling psycho-breakdown of ‘self’ conveyed in filmic language. A breakdown in most senses too, both emotional and analytical, although whether the parts are put back together again is unknown and repays repeated viewing - something revealed afresh each time. Stark, piercing and beautifully timed - take note all those that ape this masterwork.

11. lbunuel's rating of the film Persona

Not being a huge Bergman fan, upon rewatching this I just have to admit its power is undeniable. Every shot seeps with magic and depth of a sort that cannot be unravelled. Trying to decipher Persona's enigmas is killing it.

12. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Persona

i love myself, but i don't. But i love. I can tell you all the time what i like and didn't. But I prefer through everything alone without anybody around me who didn't talk a word.

13. Meg's rating of the film Persona

14. Rui's rating of the film Persona

Bergman finally makes peace with himself after his journey. Shed his religion and accepted his secular humanist self. Beautiful. The whole series, from Seventh Seal to Persona. A master of metaphor and artistic craftsmanship.

15. SpacePirate's rating of the film Persona

One of Bergman's most inspired films, and the new blu ray is one of the best transfers I have ever seen, even for Criterion. Ullmann and Andersson work beautifully together, and the tight natural lit cinematography from Nykvist really adds to the mental dread the main characters experience. Essential viewing, and a must own in my opinion for any serious home collector. 5 easy stars

16. symisz-licht's rating of the film Persona

17. Lucas Alcazar's rating of the film Persona

A cinematographic masterpiece. An earnest philosophical discourse.

18. Ben Nash's rating of the film Persona

Has more claim to the word 'horror' than anything Blumhouse has ever made.

19. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Persona

Not my favourite, because it's a little too arty for me. I think it's an important film and very influential. More importantly it's a film about women that is not a chick flick.

20. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Persona

Bellissimo scontro fra la psiche delle protagoniste, una rappresentativa della realtà e l'altra rappresentativa dell'arte. Geniale la complementarietà delle due donne e bellissimo confronto finale. Superbe le atmosfere.Dialoghi magnifici, che evocano le sensazioni delle due donne. Regia fantastica, con trovate visive molto originali.Anche la messa in scena e le inquadrature dimostrano la genialità del reparto tecnico

21. yovargas's rating of the film Persona

Surreal, weird, and heady - the kind of pure arthouse film that insists it has something incredibly profound to say but probably doesn't really (B&W and european, of course). But it does have many moments of fascinating, searing intensity and other- beauty even if those moments don't add up to much in the end. With mixed feelings, it gets a B-

22. MisterColo93's rating of the film Persona

23. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Persona

Everything positive that has been said about this film is true.

24. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Persona