1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Persona

2. Elephants Gerald's rating of the film Persona

It's actually stupid that something could be this good.

3. Ximena Rubio's rating of the film Persona

4. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Persona

5. Jim's rating of the film Persona

★★★½ /DCP/ A beautifully stylized puzzle, exploring the existential despair of an actress who one day stops speaking. There is a wondrous openness in the filmmaking, grounded in the brilliance of both Ullman, a performance within the eyes and Anderson, extraordinary, a solid center cracking at self-examination. A tad bit too evasive and reliant on its imagery. A film permeated with ideas unsure how to end.

6. alessandrofarris001's rating of the film Persona

Maybe Bergman’s best film, and that’s saying a lot. A paralyzing reflection on identity, guilt, and the possibility of being true to oneself carried by two outstanding central performances.

7. alex's rating of the film Persona

mi è piaciuto anche perchè necessita di riflessione per essere metabolizzato dalla razionalità

8. Mario C.'s rating of the film Persona

Extraordinary film, starting from the lights and the study of faces. It is a dark, obscure work, where human and social relationships are a labyrinth in which the masks are worn and removed continuously, without ever reaching the core of the essence.

9. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Persona

Not as I expected but still impress. Great acting!

10. Walker's rating of the film Persona

11. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Persona

One of the few films in which interpretation is truly subjective. Personally, I favor the Jungian metaphor of becoming the masks we put on to blend in society, and the inevitable struggle with the subconscious. Regardless, an extraordinary work of directing, lensing, editing and acting, Persona is not only a crowning achievement of experimental cinema, but of all cinema.

12. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Persona

You have taught me that we have to see each other as two anxious children, filled with good will and the best intentions, but ruled by powers that we can only partially control.

13. Kamran Gardashzade's rating of the film Persona

14. jhubbs's rating of the film Persona

if only i could be so grossly incandescent

15. Maia's rating of the film Persona

Three days after watching, I cannot stop thinking about it, reading about it, and looking for people who are willing to talk about it. What is art, if not this?

16. Adora Dion's rating of the film Persona

(23 apr 018))3,4- 3,7; pretty wow ideea, dar cel putin la prima vizionare nu m-a atins

17. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film Persona

18. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Persona

Truly magnificent in every respect, this is a fragmentary but utterly enthralling psycho-breakdown of ‘self’ conveyed in filmic language. A breakdown in most senses too, both emotional and analytical, although whether the parts are put back together again is unknown and repays repeated viewing - something revealed afresh each time. Stark, piercing and beautifully timed - take note all those that ape this masterwork.

19. lbunuel's rating of the film Persona

Not being a huge Bergman fan, upon rewatching this I just have to admit its power is undeniable. Every shot seeps with magic and depth of a sort that cannot be unravelled. Trying to decipher Persona's enigmas is killing it.

20. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Persona

i love myself, but i don't. But i love. I can tell you all the time what i like and didn't. But I prefer through everything alone without anybody around me who didn't talk a word.

21. Meg's rating of the film Persona

22. Rui's rating of the film Persona

Bergman finally makes peace with himself after his journey. Shed his religion and accepted his secular humanist self. Beautiful. The whole series, from Seventh Seal to Persona. A master of metaphor and artistic craftsmanship.

23. SpacePirate's rating of the film Persona

One of Bergman's most inspired films, and the new blu ray is one of the best transfers I have ever seen, even for Criterion. Ullmann and Andersson work beautifully together, and the tight natural lit cinematography from Nykvist really adds to the mental dread the main characters experience. Essential viewing, and a must own in my opinion for any serious home collector. 5 easy stars

24. symisz-licht's rating of the film Persona