1. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film Peter Pan

Disney certainly had their eye on Looney Tunes while making this movie. A great escapist fantasy with fantastic characters. While it's a poor man's Alice in Wonderland (1951), and romanticizes the original book/plays message and story, it's a classic nonetheless.

2. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Peter Pan

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Peter Pan

4. hamsa's rating of the film Peter Pan

5. Ylly's rating of the film Peter Pan

6. ikkini's rating of the film Peter Pan

Moins soigné que beaucoup d'autres et doté d'une musique fatigante, le personnage n'en perd pas pour autant son charme.

7. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Peter Pan

8. Alex Vlad's rating of the film Peter Pan

4* In name of my childhood.

9. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Peter Pan

I guess I liked it okay when I was younger, but having seen it again recently...yes, it's well-animated, and the plotting isn't bad, but aside from Wendy, John, and Michael, our protagonists are thoroughly unlikable. Especially Tinker Bell. While it's not really bad, it's not really good either.

10. Polyglot's rating of the film Peter Pan

Was it just me or was Tinkerbell upset about her waist size? She's a fairy for crying out loud. Why is she self-conscious about her body?

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Peter Pan

While taking a lot of liberties with the book, this is the most colorful and fun version of the story that is entertaining for the most part!

12. Elisou's rating of the film Peter Pan

"Pourquoi il dit pourquoi aow ?"

13. mjgildea's rating of the film Peter Pan

Entertaining and loaded with fantastic imagery, Peter Pan is definitely more of a boy's movie. The Indian Village kind of left me scratching my head but I guess Peter Pan was just a product of its time. Not Disney's best but not their worst either...