1. Jamie Morren's rating of the film Peter Pan

Little boy refuses to ever brush his teeth, leaving them in a dreadful state, all so he can see the tooth fairy.

2. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Peter Pan

3. rainingoctober's rating of the film Peter Pan

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Peter Pan

i still remember how much i liked this.

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Peter Pan

6. Ghostman's rating of the film Peter Pan

If they casted someone else as Pan this would have truly been a great film. comes close though. Jason Isaacs kills it as hook.

7. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Peter Pan

8. Kotryna's rating of the film Peter Pan

I do believe in fairies.

9. idon'tknow..'s rating of the film Peter Pan

so cute ( ´͈ ॢꇴ `͈ॢ)・*♡

10. Thomas Frovin's rating of the film Peter Pan

This is actually surprisingly awesome still! Although watching it makes me miss Lynn Redgrave.

11. Alida Rahmalia Awaluddin's rating of the film Peter Pan

12. Scumbalina's rating of the film Peter Pan

The first time I saw this I had taken hallucinogenic mushrooms. Loved it ever since.

13. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Peter Pan

It's pleasurable for kids and pre-teens, but maybe not enough for grow-ups. It's not that bad, at least they have the realest ending (but it should be a big line for its story) Peter Pan is a good watch for their audience, but if only they do more drama and not only an eye candy adventure, Peter Pan will be more enjoyable.

14. Anne's rating of the film Peter Pan

Quite bad, but how awesome is that Jason Isaacs played Wendy's Dad AND Captain Hook?

15. treehouse's rating of the film Peter Pan

They did almost everything PERFECTLY with this film. I don't think people realise just how faithful to the text this film was. Except for the magical sparkly pink kissing scene, which was obviously dire.