1. Aaken's rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

A retelling of Prokofiev's famous musical tale with a new approach, as the wolf is now the symbol of freedom, survival and connection to one's true nature in a sterile human world and Peter is being made aware of the path he might be taking as he grows up. Fantastic animation by Suzie Templeton who let the music and the characters speak for themselves, as there is no narrator.

2. lou.'s rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

I've had the great pleasure to focus Italian audience attention on this terrific feature animated film that we selected for The Award of The Award @ Lucca Animation International Festival [1st edition, 2007], even before the winning of the super well-deserved Oscar Statuette.

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

Gut-rending fragility. I loved the scrubbiness of the animals. The bird reminded me of Mr. Crow from Tony Millionaire's 'Sock Monkey'. And don't worry everyone ~ the duck is still alive inside the wolf's belly quacking to this day!

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

Really love this short. Excellent animation, direction, and visual storytelling.

5. Kirby's rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

The animation looks great. I feel bad for the duck, though.

6. Seth's rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

One of the coolest pieces of animation I've ever seen.

7. Eric Sandefur's rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

8. Noah Abe's rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

2 stars for the awesome animation. I didn't like how the duck died, and the ending was just lame.

9. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

Very cool animation and great update of the story. I had forgotten how much I love that piece of music.

10. Erin Clark's rating of the film Peter & the Wolf

brilliant modern stop-motion animation! at times peter's eyes and expressions are unnervingly realistic.