1. Gerdrût's rating of the film Petit tailleur

"I’ll never see the whole you. I look at your left eye, at your right eye, at your nose, at your mouth. Then, with all these memories I reconstruct your face."

2. Cependant's rating of the film Petit tailleur

3. Neide Ramos's rating of the film Petit tailleur

It's funny how love can take over so quickly, making us want to leave everything we've worked for behind without giving it too much of a thought. The captivating beauty of Léa Seydoux in Petit Tailleur is definitely something I can't get over. I wish this short film was longer than 44min so I could have more time to memorize her features, just like Arthur felt the need to do. Heartbreaking and definitely a favorite.

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film Petit tailleur

It's a nice little film about people and our desire to be with love and leave things for love. The rather quick union of two strangers and their subtle love affair was quite a joy to watch. Lea Seydoux's presence makes this film quite captivating and Arthur Igual's performance makes him the endearing character that he is in this story. Like all good shorts, I would always say, I wish there was more.

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Petit tailleur

Pure inspiration. It beautifully lives and heavily breathes 60's French Nouvelle Vague.

6. Chichago_'s rating of the film Petit tailleur

Love the cinematography of this short film. Well, black and white makes everything looks better.

7. Beatriz Pinto's rating of the film Petit tailleur

Toda eu fiquei derretida. Belo, belo, belo.

8. michelle's rating of the film Petit tailleur

if this was any longer i probably would have found it unbearable

9. jenifferp's rating of the film Petit tailleur

10. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Petit tailleur

"Well, I'm still fond of you, So, what difference does it make? what difference does it make? it makes none But now you have gone And your prejudice won't keep you warm tonight"

11. AnAppleScruff's rating of the film Petit tailleur

Louis Garrel pays homage to the New Wave tradition and his father's filmmaking with this film skillfully shot.