1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Phantom Love

2. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Phantom Love

Menke excels in using silence as a powerful scream. A heavy intimate drama with nice metaphors. Essential nothing-core!

3. Ciro De Luca's rating of the film Phantom Love

Maybe contemplative cinema it's not for me. Beautiful images and suggestive atmosphere, but despire the topic, where are the emotions?

4. nein's rating of the film Phantom Love

It may sound weird but when the story actually started to develop, I lost interest in what's going on. I'd prefer it all would be just like the first twenty minutes. Repeatable, contemplative but disturbing at the same time. Unfortunately it has a plot.

5. Demetria Moondance's rating of the film Phantom Love

nice art film, beautiful photography. great build up of stress and tension.

6. MicheleMpls's rating of the film Phantom Love

This took awhile to get into, but well worth the trouble! https://www.createspace.com/288595 If you care to obtain a copy of it for your library.

7. KimberlyGrace's rating of the film Phantom Love

Surreal and poignant. Superb photography and lighting techniques create an eerie, yet stark setting for the emotional and subsequent physical turmoil that drive the narrative.

8. mpho3's rating of the film Phantom Love

Mirror, mirror on the wall... "make no provision for retreat." -- Chung-Feng

9. Florence Frances's rating of the film Phantom Love

One of the worst films in the history of cinema.

10. Scott Holderer's rating of the film Phantom Love

11. Weston Campbell's rating of the film Phantom Love

A transcendent experience, outstanding photography, just great all around.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Phantom Love

Enigmatic and visually stunning picture from Nina Menkes. Marina Shoif perfectly cast as the emotionally stunted but not fragile lead. Surrealistic touches only add to the atmosphere created by Menkes' direction and editing married with the wonderful black and white cinematography by Chris Soos. Are we elements of our family? Do our identities bleed together? A wonderful examination of both the mundane and fantastic.

13. Danny Indio's rating of the film Phantom Love

Nina, you had me at the floating girl with the double mirror shot. Um, hello..

14. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Phantom Love

Nero e onirico!... http://visionesospesa.blogspot.it/2013/12/phantom-love.html

15. mike.m's rating of the film Phantom Love

16. valolopez's rating of the film Phantom Love

A movie is not good when you can't make it to the first 20 mns of it without wondering if anything is actually gonna happen.

17. sTuff's rating of the film Phantom Love

it is really unordinary, and i like the black and white tricks a lot ...

18. Nina Menkes's rating of the film Phantom Love

YES ITS FINALLY OUT ON DVD https://www.createspace.com/288595 --"Stunning and mesmerizing... radical and beautiful, pure cinema- one of the year’s best films!!” R. Koehler-VARIETY

19. Jose Sarmiento Hinojosa's rating of the film Phantom Love