1. João R's rating of the film Phoenix Forgotten

I don't know if it was because I was not expecting much, but I thought this was very effective. The visual lack of the aliens and the progression to an eerie atmosphere permits that this blending between "Blair Witch Project" and "X-Files" unite harmoniously in a spooky hunting experience.

2. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Phoenix Forgotten

What a way of building atmosphere! Phoenix Forgotten is the mock/footage of the year - so far. Very stuck to his own thing: oh so 90s / oh so current. The mystery drags you into this search for truth and you forget you're watching fiction - it becomes real and you fear unknown grounds, you are taken together. Spooky indeed.

3. Eric Smith's rating of the film Phoenix Forgotten

Wastes a perfectly fine, overlong setup on a bland payoff.

4. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Phoenix Forgotten

I think this movies is to my generation what Blair Witch Project was to my mother's.

5. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Phoenix Forgotten

Nice to see a sci-fi movie where they don't show the aliens but like most found footage movies the human dynamics gets pushed to the background which is too bad because there is alot of family baggage that could have been delved into. However, like an amusement park ride I admit being engaged while it was ocurring.

6. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Phoenix Forgotten

That camera should've been destroyed at least five times over.