1. abyantama's rating of the film Phone Booth

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Phone Booth

I like to think that this is either a sequel or a prequel to 24. Despite that, it's incredibly fucking dope.

3. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Phone Booth

4. auloel's rating of the film Phone Booth

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Phone Booth

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Phone Booth

Despite the histrionics of the set-up, the fact that 'Saw' essentially butchered this sort of premise, and the maximalist style prevalent could rival an Oliver Stone film, this is characterisation at its finest. Conflict reveals character in a high stakes dilemma for a petty criminal protagonist whose denouement is still redeemable. Farrell plays this role to a tee.

7. André Pereira's rating of the film Phone Booth

8. Rodrigo Morgado's rating of the film Phone Booth

9. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Phone Booth

10. SiIencio's rating of the film Phone Booth

Challenging task delivering a script fundamentally circumscribed to the limits of a phone booth. The story often weakens & the dialogues between hostage-sniper lose logic & eloquence in places but the tension is fairly maintained throughout, supported by the capable Farrell & Whitaker and despite the laughable efforts of Radha Mitchell & Katie Holmes, their faces stunned after just having been hit by wood planks.

11. "O" Luís Miranda's rating of the film Phone Booth

12. Juan Valero's rating of the film Phone Booth

Personalmente me gustan las películas que tienen como limitante usar pocas locaciones, en esta ocasión llevar la historia a una caseta telefónica me parece un buen experimento.

13. orangey's rating of the film Phone Booth

too clinical too work as pulp

14. EchEm's rating of the film Phone Booth

15. S. Singh's rating of the film Phone Booth

Impressive thriller for sure. Farrell and Forest Whitaker played some great performances. I enjoyed it a lot.

16. edwinws's rating of the film Phone Booth

a nice performace by farrel and the story line that make me interested, and afraid not to use phone booth again..

17. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Phone Booth

Really found myself falling in love with this one. Excellent camera work, great performance by Farrell, and plenty of well shot visuals.

18. vordven's rating of the film Phone Booth

19. pivic's rating of the film Phone Booth

Good start, promising intro, very well acted by Colin Farrell, but sadly quite thin in some places. Still, it has a few good points even though it's a bit Sunday school special.