1. Jane de Deus's rating of the film Picture of Light

"The Pursuit of Wonder" I can't really say this was a 5 star film. Even if there are parts I liked more than others, you either love the world you enter or your don't. I did. That's what the 5 means. Came late to Mettler's work, but am grateful for it.

2. me.wikir's rating of the film Picture of Light

Y’all, was the screen dark for the last seven minutes for you too

3. Sin título.'s rating of the film Picture of Light

4. crystal meff's rating of the film Picture of Light

in a whiteout a lost person will always walk in circles to the right.......sometimes less than a thousand metres from home.....

5. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Picture of Light

“Inuits had 170 words for snow and ice”, Mettler says, for 170 differentiated avatars of water found in frozen state. At a closer look every monotony becomes a spectacle, a systematic botany of glacial nosegays. The seen demands classification. Or is it the vocabulary that, image absent, fulfills the function of the memory and hatches verbal polaroids for chance encounters with the elements? One's left excited by the

6. David Slotema's rating of the film Picture of Light

After seeing Gambling, Gods end LSD and his newest addition the End of Time, you can clearly see how he developed and perfected a documentary style that I deeply enjoy. Not his best but high above average.