1. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Pièce touchée

There is more going on than what meets the eye. Where is it?!

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Pièce touchée

Are you coming in or not?! My husband is just like a cat!

3. CZ / Joined PM’S BENTLEY 2010's rating of the film Pièce touchée

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: the starry Hollywood heavens above me and the moral law of experimental cinema within me.

4. Renton47's rating of the film Pièce touchée

What begins as a grueling repetition, a drone trapped in the rigidity of domesticity and habit is quickly broken loose by the liberation from formula. A neat little piece, one I might recall next time the vibes turn psychedelic and I want to lure my friends from more obvious youtube fare.

5. Peter Lewis's rating of the film Pièce touchée

Loved it. Pure cinema and probably the best seminar one is likely to see on the art of editing and the construction of filmic space. I would call this a dance film. Busby Berkley on acid...

6. David Grossman's rating of the film Pièce touchée

Feels like sprinting through quicksand. If I was the guy I'd be exhausted by the time I get into the room.

7. tsienni's rating of the film Pièce touchée

Ce film est très particulier. Enfin, voici un cinéaste qui joue avec l'artificialité et nous met au défi de réfléchir.

8. filmbot's rating of the film Pièce touchée

9. raqz xuneh's rating of the film Pièce touchée

something u would c a vj do @ a club / rave. great techno track regardless...

10. Pierre Andre's rating of the film Pièce touchée

Like a surrealist novel written completely in body language...

11. zanzy's rating of the film Pièce touchée

12. Sebastian Brameshuber's rating of the film Pièce touchée

fantastic film! more fun to watch it in cinema though, it really deserves the big screen

13. film_lies101's rating of the film Pièce touchée

Quite possibly the best film about why marriages fail

14. Veritas Verte's rating of the film Pièce touchée

I can't decide if this reminds me more of a dance or more of the frustration of trying to get things done with a physical disability. I'd like to see it (of course through my very particular lens) as a reflection on the way physical disability can affect the perception (or even "consumption"?) of time.

15. Sunday filmmaker's rating of the film Pièce touchée

16. Pawelito's rating of the film Pièce touchée

Submit yourself to this playfully subversive rhythmic monotony! flipped horizontally, vertically and diagonally extraordinarily enjoyable rewind forward games (:

17. rian's rating of the film Pièce touchée

the coolest editing i've ever seen!

18. Santropez's rating of the film Pièce touchée

Perhaps the sickest editing work I have ever seen.