1. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Purposely breaks a lot of the "rules" of film and traditional cinema. That DOES make it an interesting watch in many ways. The colors and lighting are offbeat and intriguing, as well as the off-kilter narrative which is all over the place. I would say its highly dated at this point, but its a nice look into french filmmaking for the period.

2. Pacoguerrerobadilloo's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

3. Jalise's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

i like Godard, i like that his characters shine mirrors on one another. i feel something when i watch his films and it is a feeling of shedding, a question can help peel back the layers. as if they ask in each scene ask who am i? it's an infinite search. i think all lovers should question each other.

4. blkrchs's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

5. Dogville59's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

I think there is a lot in here often disguised as humour but I think Godard makes fun of capitalism, consumerism, everything American, American cinema, love, relationships, love making you blind, the futility of war, the Vietnam war, on and on and on all wrapped in beautiful scenery, cinematography and colour.

6. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

7. chi.claud's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

8. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

9. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

living in poet, dreams.. in hollywood gangster style. again. with style

10. Dan's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

11. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

When it comes to Godard, I find myself with mixed feelings. He has a lot of great ideas, he just tends to put them together in an incoherent, sometimes even obnoxious way. Things in a movie don’t have to be narrative, or even make sense, but for them to work for me as well as they can there needs to be a flow of some sort, some kind of rhythm. Though very loosely, Godard achieves that with this film.

12. dordairobert's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

L'oeuvre de Jean-Luc Godard qu'on ne peut qu'aimer et qui reste certainement le film-phare d'une époque et la meilleure réalisation d'un metteur en scène suisse, souvent controversé et largement "controversable"... www.cinefiches.com

14. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

q se yo nonsense pretencious bullshit

15. Chearth's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

16. Riccardo Sgarzani's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

17. Trunfos's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

18. kiptok's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

first of his i enjoyed, i remember

19. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

A somewhat enjoyable ride (while it lasts), though the "humor" (I think it's humor) and playfulness with form could use some more contrast in form of a richer content.

20. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

La vie, le rêve et le cinema. Brilliant.

21. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

MA LIGNE DE CHANCE, MA LIGNE DE CHANCE dis-moi chéri qu'est-ce que t'en penses!!!

22. choupinet's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

« Je ne m'appelle pas Pierrot, je m'appelle Ferdinand ! » Too much intertextuality for my taste. I often feel excluded whenever I watch his movies, which is why I'lll probably never become a big Godard enthusiast, though I do have a certain love and adoration for French cinema.

23. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

If nothing else, a cathartic mess of a movie.

24. andxro's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

I was looking for a movie like this for such a long time.. I just feel the need to take every word of the dialogues between the two main characters and stick them on my room's walls.