1. leonordbatista's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

2. Kerem Erol's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Godard estetiği ve tabi içinde şiir olan farklı bir hava katan şiirsel olmayan sinema, godard denemeleri bize bir kez daha enterasan bir hava yaratıyor ifadeler muazzam. Filmi izledikten sonra dışarıda biraz koşma isteği geldi.

3. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Monumental achievment, whole human life packed in two hours. Funny and sad at the same time. Belmondo running and falling. One of the Godard's best endings

4. B o g d a n's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

5. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

I've tried to watch some Godard movies in the past (5-6 years ago) and I hated them. Years have passed and I started to think about why I hated the movies and couldn't remember why. So I forced myself to watch one of his movies on theatre, and I've watched Pierrot, le Fou and ended up loving it. The humour on this movie is incredible, I've tried to control myself not to laugh too loud but the café scene... I lost it.

6. redux's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

The student-food version of L'homme de Rio. (Compare: cooking.)

7. Ximena Rubio's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Paso de libros, paso de discos, paso de todo, hasta de dinero, solo quiero vivir, el jamas lo entendera.. vivir

8. Silvoieski's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Essential, amazing. Imagine all the reactions when this film was shared in the 60's society. Absurdism, existencialism, anti-vietname ideas, this masterpiece is absolutely complete with such great acting, and with such a revolutionary editing.

9. juanitarrr's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

10. lofisofi's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

11. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Pierrot is trying to catch a beautifully wild butterfly to keep, but keeping this butterfly in a jar would be it’s demise. Marianne must be a Gemini...

12. chicajomles's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Last Christmas, I was wandering along the sea in Toulon and while I was trying to guess the shooting locations of Pierrot Le Fou, I realized I've watched this movie so many times that I think I've been unconsciously trying to live inside it.

13. Maudie Osborne's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

14. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

15. bingbongjones's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

it's a good thing i don't like spinach, 'cause if i did, i'd eat it, and i can't stand the stuff.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Men talk of Baudelaire and go on adventures, women talk about their hair and stand around nude. What conclusion would you come to about the director? Don't tell me it's about the time period. Varda made 'Le Bonheur' in the same year.

17. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Cinema francês a apostar nas cores e no comportamento humano no seu absurdo existencial

18. Tyler Barton's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Cinema is Anna Karina at twenty-four frames a second.

19. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

The French avant-garde nouvelle-vague precursor to Pulp Fiction, though instead of Vincent Vega and Mia Wallace, we get Pumpkin and Honey Bunny. While I'm sure it tickled the funny bones of radical French youth and American Godard groupies, it is too engrossed with the zeitgeist to provide a meaningful message...like Pulp Fiction. Best watched after consuming your recreational drug of choice...like Pulp Fiction.

20. Nick Potter's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

There are times when surrealism just doesn't click with me and times where it works wonders. So far, Godard seems to have quite a grip on me, but maybe that's just Belmondo and Karina.

21. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Surreal, concise, and poignant. The film goes qucikly through its narrative trusting the viewer to capture the intricacies and references whether they be of the time or universal. The film clips along and progressively grows more into its surrealism, each step logical in the moment. The dialogue remains a key piece. This methodology all aids in its innovation as a masterpiece of one of the best directors of all time.

22. David R Williams's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

"So let this be a warning: You probably won't like "Pierrot le Fou." One of Godard's films, seen by itself, can be a frustrating and puzzling experience. But when you begin to get into his universe, when you've seen a lot of Godard, you find yourself liking him more and more. One day something clicks..." Roger Ebert. Truth is you either get Godard or you do not. If you do not...that's just sad.

23. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

24. kdd's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Sometimes fascinating, sometimes infuriating.