1. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

2. chi.claud's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

3. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

4. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

living in poet, dreams.. in hollywood gangster style. again. with style

5. Dan's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

6. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

When it comes to Godard, I find myself with mixed feelings. He has a lot of great ideas, he just tends to put them together in an incoherent, sometimes even obnoxious way. Things in a movie don’t have to be narrative, or even make sense, but for them to work for me as well as they can there needs to be a flow of some sort, some kind of rhythm. Though very loosely, Godard achieves that with this film.

7. dordairobert's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

L'oeuvre de Jean-Luc Godard qu'on ne peut qu'aimer et qui reste certainement le film-phare d'une époque et la meilleure réalisation d'un metteur en scène suisse, souvent controversé et largement "controversable"... www.cinefiches.com

9. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

q se yo nonsense pretencious bullshit

10. Chearth's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

11. Riccardo Sgarzani's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

12. Trunfos's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

13. kiptok's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

first of his i enjoyed, i remember

14. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

A somewhat enjoyable ride (while it lasts), though the "humor" (I think it's humor) and playfulness with form could use some more contrast in form of a richer content.

15. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

La vie, le rêve et le cinema. Brilliant.

16. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

MA LIGNE DE CHANCE, MA LIGNE DE CHANCE dis-moi chéri qu'est-ce que t'en penses!!!

17. choupinet's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

« Je ne m'appelle pas Pierrot, je m'appelle Ferdinand ! » Too much intertextuality for my taste. I often feel excluded whenever I watch his movies, which is why I'lll probably never become a big Godard enthusiast, though I do have a certain love and adoration for French cinema.

18. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

If nothing else, a cathartic mess of a movie.

19. andxro's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

I was looking for a movie like this for such a long time.. I just feel the need to take every word of the dialogues between the two main characters and stick them on my room's walls.

20. ughchenausea's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

è il mio destinoo è il mio destinoo avrò una vita così cortaa

21. ali di pollo's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

5 stelle, ma ne tolgo una perchè Anna Karina è troppo bella e mi irrita e un'altra perchè sono invidiosa di Godard. Così ti impari.

22. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

1.5 No movie should require this much suspension of disbelief. The characters are depthless and all they do is contrived. As is the "plot". This is such self-indulging filmmaking. So pseudo-intelectual... a film made for the critics, it seems. Good cinematography by Raoul Coutard though.

23. Bob's rating of the film Pierrot le fou

Challenging to get through on a first viewing but much more rewarding afterwards, once the expectation of basic storytelling is left behind in a favor of varied beauty of landscapes and interiors that are jointed with quirkiness and charisma of two main characters. And all combined, somehow they manage to create something in between EP record, viral meme and post-impressionist painting; echoing a movie form as an art

24. Yongjia Li's rating of the film Pierrot le fou