1. Maribou's rating of the film Pigsty

A Renaissance cannibal, prowling a spectacular volcanic wilderness, & the son of an industrialist, living in baroque luxury & incapable of human relationships because of his bourgeois upbringing, share similar fates. Are those running Germany's Economic Miracle so changed since the fascist era? Does their love of pork equate to cannibalism? Pasolini's least accessible film is fascinating & baffling in equal measure.

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Pigsty

Jean-Pierre Léaud gets eaten by pigs.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Pigsty

Un homme, épuisé et affamé dérive dans le désert et rencontre un soldat avec lequel s'engage un combat sans merci. Le pauvre hère le vainc et le dévore immédiatement après. Parallèlement, un jeune homme de bonne famille, Julien se prélasse dans une villa à Bonn. Il voue une passion effrénée aux porcs. Leur destin va se rejoindre d'une surprenante façon. Etonnant ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Absentia's rating of the film Pigsty

5. ermete polpette's rating of the film Pigsty

6. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Pigsty

Було цікаво спостерігати за абсурдністю того, що відбувалося на екрані. Це моє перше знайомство з Пазоліні, і можна сказати, що воно цілком вдале. До того ж я обожнюю Лео і В'яземскі.

7. Aardsy's rating of the film Pigsty

I have no idea what that was.

8. Giulia Galbarini's rating of the film Pigsty

Ho ucciso mio padre, ho mangiato carne umana, ed ora tremo di gioia.

9. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Pigsty

I 've watched accattone ,teorema , salo o le 120 before ,I liked those films and I respect passolinis stuff ... but if I say truth I couldn't watch this film . Because enigmatic atmosphere seems to me unsuccessful .film's editing does not allow the focus two story ... it is very tiring and it needs efforts from the audience..

10. maurino's rating of the film Pigsty

tognazzi is, as usual, enormous.

11. marco's rating of the film Pigsty

16. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Pigsty

17. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film Pigsty

18. Cihan Ünsal's rating of the film Pigsty

19. crnstsc's rating of the film Pigsty

the desire to kiss you, as you can see, made me want to kill you. tra-la-la.

20. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Pigsty

Pasolini's most impenetrable film is also his most beguiling; the work of a visionary, which blends hallucinatory scenes of pre-historic violence with the extended monologues of the bourgeoisie. Difficult to know the intentions of the filmmaker, but the suggestion "a story about pigs to tell a story about Jews", combined with the overlapping of the two tales, hints at the same anti-fascist polemic of the later Salo.

21. Gabriel Sica's rating of the film Pigsty

Great narrative! "Ma di chi è innamorato Julian?[...]Perché dici 'ciò', e non donna?"

22. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Pigsty

Who knows where the truth lies in dreams, besides making us anxious about it.

23. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Pigsty

24. Stevie's rating of the film Pigsty

An incredibly difficult political film which requires probably 2/3 viewings to grasp in as great a detail possible the meanings. Great contrasts between the middle ages and the modern age. As Pasolini asks us; have we really changed?