1. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Great story and acting. So fun and random. Rewatch with friends while getting high

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Pineapple Express

3. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Pineapple Express

4. Nicole's rating of the film Pineapple Express

The first film I became obsessed with during the summer, aside from Jaws.

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Greatest anti-hipster break up line in a movie: "You'll get into Godspeed You! Black Emperor and the fucking Shins." An extra star just for that line.

6. saitosouta's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Verminous homosocial at its worst. I hate American comedy in 00's because so-called bromance relationship aka "I like him cause his girl suck my dick"-like friendship is so disgusting. Seth Rogen & Judd Apatow's sense of values at this time is unbelievably sexist & homophobic, making me feel like "20 years ago is 20 years ago but 10 years ago is 100 years ago." Why, why did David Gordon Green waste his own talent?

7. Star Lord's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Strafumati. È un po' una cazzata ma si può guardare.

8. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Komedi jorok ala Seth Rogen dkk yang menyenangkan. James Franco goks

9. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Pineapple Express

James Franco has never been more lovable

10. Shoham L's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Ridiculously entertaining. Franco does well in this role.

11. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Every action movie should end with a scene in which the characters recount what transpired with utter disbelief.

12. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Pineapple Express

13. goeienag's rating of the film Pineapple Express

I enjoy highly-quotable movies, but after a few watches the story itself gets kind of old.

14. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Es todo lo políticamente incorrecta que una comedia puede ser, con un humor cuyo fuerte radica en su total y auténtico descaro. James Franco y Seth Rogen, interpretando a dos amigos mariguanos huyendo de un traficante de drogas que los quiere sacar del negocio, están geniales.

15. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Pineapple Express

16. antibody's rating of the film Pineapple Express

i tried weed for the first time after i saw this and i puked and had to be driven home. four stars

17. meixio's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Very enjoyable, a wild ride from start to finish (though I probably would have enjoyed it even more high tbh, especially with some real pineapple express but whatever)

18. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Way above average stoner flick. The first half is very funny, Franco and McBride are both beyond brilliant, Rogen is his usual charismatically schlubby self, and it's nice to have an Apatow-style film with a real director behind the camera; it makes a big difference. Once it slips into an ineffective homage to '80s action flicks in the last act, though, it loses almost all of its humor and becomes, well, boring.

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pineapple Express

2008, dir. DAVID GORDON GREEN - 6/10 (USA)

20. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Pineapple Express

21. Patrick John's rating of the film Pineapple Express

Who doesn't love Seth Rogen and James Franco giving drugs to kids, killing a lot of people and smoking marijuana when they're so cute as fuck?

22. Richard Punch's rating of the film Pineapple Express

I used this little gun when I was a prostitute.

23. NoNmediocrity's rating of the film Pineapple Express