1. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Ping Pong

2. luz de topos's rating of the film Ping Pong

3. Tibulle85's rating of the film Ping Pong

Je n'ai vu que 2-3 épisodes avant de lâcher...mais si vous pouvez, je vous conseille vraiment de vous tourner plutôt vers le génial manga du génial Taiyō Matsumoto. En comparaison, l'adaptation animée semble bien fade et quelconque. On ne retrouve pas le grain de folie qui fait le sel des productions les plus réussies de Masaaki Yuasa.

4. Bengi Z's rating of the film Ping Pong

5. I0000days's rating of the film Ping Pong

I went into this expecting a sports anime. What I've got: existentialism, absolute threshold manliness, etiology, unconscious motivations, pro-social behavior, a comprehensible study of repression, diffusion of responsibility, dreams and mental imagery, and not a single trace of catch-all-superficiality. As stylish as it came out from the good old 90s.

6. ayundya's rating of the film Ping Pong

Every Yuasa's piece is a masterpiece.

7. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Ping Pong

It comes out of the pages of one of the greatest comic writer living out there: Matsumoto Taiyo. It's exactly there what you expect from his typical angsty coming of age stories. Yuuasa indeed is a talented director, but as usual pushes too much on the character design weirdness when it comes to humans. Still Kaiba remains his masterpiece for properly balancing every component.

8. Sarah's rating of the film Ping Pong

flash animated. best studio!

9. Jim Fear's rating of the film Ping Pong

Finally, an interesting sports anime.

10. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Ping Pong

amor infinito a este monito

11. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Ping Pong

Well, check my another anime rating in here http://myanimelist.net/profile/ekavakri

12. Collin's rating of the film Ping Pong

Yuasa's keen sense of the body as an object of projection becomes more symbolic than narrative, allowing for the characters to shine as emotional vessels. It's as focused, charming, and emotionally charged as is subjects, and the result is equally beautiful and fun. The hero appeared.

13. yuriwalker's rating of the film Ping Pong

"I’m completely alone in this world. I’ve always been alone in this world. But I’m still there. There probably isn’t such a thing that only I can do, but If I don’t do anything, I’ll disappear."

14. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Ping Pong

this makes my heart race. probably the best sports-themed anime since slam dunk.

15. Glaive's rating of the film Ping Pong