1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Pink Flamingos ignores typical storytelling scenarios and inviting style. Instead, in technique and content, it's an ugly n' offensive attack on 'good taste'. Akin to the Jackass films in its escalation of stunts, yet where those films show stupidity, this shows real-life sexual fetish/taboo behavior. It's the alpha-and-omega, gross-out comedy, with such yuck factor it has become a drunken dare between friends.

2. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

que linda pelicula, divine llega y les destroza los privilegios a todos sus enemigos blancos y hetero. 1 estrella porque no creo que ni la epoca ni nada sean excusa para maltratar a otro ser explotado (como lo son todxs lxs animales que aparecer en esta pelicula). siendo tambien disidencia waters no pudo tener esta consideracion??? me suena a otro a quien debiesen destruirle los privilegios

3. franziska's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

4. João R's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

It deserves recognition for its whole senselessness and peculiar tone... But is there anyone talking about a more significant topic? The safety of those chickens (or any animals involved) should've been a major concern during filming. It's so sad that one of them actually died.

5. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

6. daniroelleb's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Gross, But i love it because I love John Waters

7. paxy's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

8. Nacho's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

I saw some things that I'm not sure I needed to see, but being a cultural milestone it was important to watch. I love both the idea of Divine and the actor.

10. Balthaz21's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

11. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

12. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

13. João Martins's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

When a film is too bad that it turns out to be good. A cult classic.

14. ilkem's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Thanks to this movie, I hate eggs

15. opandadodavid's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

16. Лиич's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

This movie is absolutely DIVINE, unfortunately I was way too young when I saw it and I fear it has scarred me for life (in the best possible way). Waters forever <3

17. efekan's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

18. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

19. gfdjhk's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

11/10 honestly the best movie i've ever seen

20. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

The style of this movie has a documentary amateurishness that makes it unique. It sure wins in outrageousness, but I honestly found it quite boring as a whole. However, this movie is the exploitation movie's exploitation movie.

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

22. James Mackin's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

23. Arf's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

24. Egoisms's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Easily one of the worst films ever, and just as easily the most repulsive.

← Previous 1 3 4 5