MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için, tarayıcını güncelle.

1. erikdylansr's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

'Pink Flamingos' may be filthy, but it has a heart. It is also very funny.

2. Kotryna's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

very crazy don't know how to rate i"ll rerate to to 5 stars thank you

3. Charlie Douglas-Hamilton's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Transgressive and completely unhinged. For its time, this is so political in just depicting these types of american lives, not to mention revolutionary for underground cinema. So vile and filthy that we must interrogate our understanding of sensibility. Obviously, there are many technical flaws but it's unrelenting boundary-destruction is intoxicating. This is pure counter-cultural art. Free Tex Watson xx

4. Andrea Greco's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

5. Cássio Bauer's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

6. Catarina Araújo Branco's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

What a marvellous repulsive, abominable and distasteful but delightful movie! Divine! "Filth is my politics, filth is my life!"

7. Aardsy's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

8. Semaj Rose's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Do I love this film? I'm not sure. Can you love this film? Who knows. I know it's style and sensibilities are highly influential on my own film making, and I respect what it is with my whole heart. Waters isn't a director looking to make gay people like everyone else, and I appreciate that. Just like he said: back then "we were outlaws." I'd much rather be an unmarketable outlaw than a sanitized cameo in Avengers.

9. miracelik's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Yani bu film hakkında ne denebilir tam bilmiyorum. Hem güldüm hem iğrendim. En azından yönetmenin de amacının bunları uyandırmak olduğuna inanıyorum. Konusunun aşırı çizgi dışında olup ilk 10 dakikasında bile o realitenin içine çekmesi çok tatlı. Divine her anlamda mükemmel zaten ama izlediğim gerçekten de en zor filmdi galiba.

10. Shrekcore's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

10/10 (Masterpiece) Probably the most important exercise on camp and bad taste, Waters “corrupts” us with this burlesque black comedy that succeeds to make everyone uncomfortable and destroys moral values, nothing is sacred and patriarchal morality is demolished. The importance of this film and Divine as a whole is beyond words and despite the over the top moments this is Water’s Opus Magnum!

11. Santiago Delgado's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

I think is so remarkable how good filth is reproduced by the film! It is a unique film, completely sure! You can kind of smell the filth. The film gives you repulsive feelings and because of that, the film stands out.

12. Cartaphilus's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

there goes surfin bird forever 1/14/19

13. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Wow, that butt hole sure could sing!

14. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

R.I.P. Divine! You know I saw on Divine's documentary that he actually did eat that dog shit. Crazy right? No camera tricks.. Bird is the word!

15. Dwiki Aprinaldi's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

truly an exercise in bad taste

16. bryanvmh's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

17. FISCHER's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Quelques étonnants et savoureux morceaux de bravoure... www.cinefiches.com

18. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

Pink Flamingos ignores typical storytelling scenarios and inviting style. Instead, in technique and content, it's an ugly n' offensive attack on 'good taste'. Akin to the Jackass films in its escalation of stunts, yet where those films show stupidity, this shows real-life sexual fetish/taboo behavior. It's the alpha-and-omega, gross-out comedy, with such yuck factor it has become a drunken dare between friends.

19. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

que linda pelicula, divine llega y les destroza los privilegios a todos sus enemigos blancos y hetero. 1 estrella porque no creo que ni la epoca ni nada sean excusa para maltratar a otro ser explotado (como lo son todxs lxs animales que aparecer en esta pelicula). siendo tambien disidencia waters no pudo tener esta consideracion??? me suena a otro a quien debiesen destruirle los privilegios

20. franziska's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

21. João R.'s rating of the film Pink Flamingos

It deserves recognition for its whole senselessness and peculiar tone... But is there anyone talking about a more significant topic? The safety of those chickens (or any animals involved) should've been a major concern during filming. It's so sad that one of them actually died.

22. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Pink Flamingos

I saw this many years ago and was quite repulsed by it. I'm curious to see whether it would still have the same impact on me.

23. daniroelleb's rating of the film Pink Flamingos