1. SchizOphelia's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

3. petar lazarov's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

4. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

5. Finbar Somers's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

Some beautiful images, but an occasionally almost embarrassing reminder of how heavy-handed the lyricism is on the album...

6. anacecil's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

Muy buena crítica a la educación y a la sociedad con la música de Pink Floyd

7. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

Semplicemente WOW!!! Poi le animazioni sono veramente degne di nota.

8. Anastasija Mass's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

Its intense and way too monotone >> I felt tortured. I never seriously listened to Pink Floyd. Not sure what to think >>> i know this film was a big thing back then > specially for people like my parents who watched it illegally being in USSR >> Now for me it just seems forced and over dramaticized. The animation is crazy nice >> it really added to my experience.

9. ughchenausea's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

questo film ha una bella musica (!!), belle parti di animazione ma tutto resto non è il mio genere e mi ha annoiata.

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

The Wall is one of my favourite albums of all time, but I can't say I felt the same about this movie. My favourite parts were the animated sections, and I imagine seeing this in a theatre could be quite exhilarating, but just not my cup of tea I suppose.

11. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

Epic. Great craftsmanship constructing this movie with Roger's intention. Tearing down the walls of life that created him. Exposing society beneath their mask and their design. Above all it's his life. How he did it when pain inflicted on him. How he sees it. We're inside the contemplation of an artist of another time, another reality. There is no peace in an artist's soul and therefore beauty always seems tragic...

12. lIZUKA's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

Right ! Education produces mindless creatures suitable as cannon fodder or the puppets of fascists.

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

15. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

16. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

The most aggressively anti-Pink Floyd people are the ex-fans, like me. It all seems a bit silly now.

17. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

Solipsism and sexual immaturity were flaws on the album, and here, as the payoff for sitting through a sensory barrage, they make it all feel like a cheat. The film looks like what it was: a creative enterprise with its unhappy creators pulling in different directions, and proof that sometimes listening to an album in the dark with good headphones is so much more rewarding than tying it to 90 minutes of imagery.

18. ikkini's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

Dès le début, en se faisant marcher dessus le spectateur peut comprendre qu'il n'a pas sa place face à ce film.

19. Kortirion's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

All in all *you* are just another brick in the wall.

20. dino dancer's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

21. Ebru Yörükoğlu's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

22. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

23. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

Gran disco de Pink floyd. La película tiene situaciones de la época, con caos, miedo, hacia lo que se venía viviendo tras el muro de Berlín. Trata la locura con mucho detalle, con animaciones psicodélicas. Buena.

24. salviaplath's rating of the film Pink Floyd The Wall

a surreal genius work of art. I've watched this movie over 15 times and each time it was an intense experience.