1. Debbie MacLeod's rating of the film Pink Saris

Every frame was a painting...there were times in the movie when the young women's shame was hard to witness. The sun would glint off a hard edge and then settle on the curve of a young cheek. I was totally taken in and have found a new friend in Kim Longinotto.

2. tc 1992's rating of the film Pink Saris

The Pink Gang have a website: http://www.gulabigang.in/ YOU CAN MAKE DONATIONS.

3. skywalker's rating of the film Pink Saris

Il film mi ha lasciato perplesso: si può essere rivoluzionari in India con il sistema delle caste ormai plurimillenario? E' un film che farebbe la felicità di un anarchico, ma attrarrebbe critiche furibonde dagli induisti.

4. Tim's rating of the film Pink Saris

If there were more women in the world like Sampat then it would be a much, much better place

5. kathleenjoy's rating of the film Pink Saris

Sampat Pal is a brave, flawed, passionate, feminist vigilante. She works so hard fighting for women's rights (especially Untouchables) and to empower them. Yet you realise that so much of what Sampat has to do is a compromise. She challenges and dismisses caste, but still has to work with it. I think of all the tears Sampat has wiped away with her dupatta. "Life is cruel for women".

6. Abi's rating of the film Pink Saris

Sampat is incredibly brave for what she's doing for these girls

7. Enghebatu's rating of the film Pink Saris

I think, Mongolia is the best country in Asia which support's women's right.

8. Marta's rating of the film Pink Saris

this reminds me to be grateful for all the things i have in my life,and which came to me easier than they came (if ever) for these girls.