1. nadnab's rating of the film Piper

2. Inês Moreira Santos's rating of the film Piper

3. Mohammad Hassan Movasagh's rating of the film Piper

4. Kamran's rating of the film Piper

Very expressive and inspirational short from the guys who do it best. The animation is superb, but not Oscar worthy. 80/100 - Great.

5. Zac Weber's rating of the film Piper

If someone asks me how my day was, this short film will be the first thing I think of.

6. MistaRichard's rating of the film Piper

Pixar buys everyone an extra large dose of smiles.

7. bryanvmh's rating of the film Piper

Lot of visual similarities to White Wilderness

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Piper

this might be technically the most jaw-dropping 3D animation I've ever watched and it is indeed adorable to boot. It ain't one of the great Pixar shorts of old, but it sure is worth the admission price.

9. Rita Maia's rating of the film Piper

10. Nachtreich's rating of the film Piper

Per le animazioni e il rendering del materiale granulare e dell'acqua.

11. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Piper

I challenge everybody commenting in positive terms to come back to your words in ten years and see how much you stand by them from the perspective of history and exposure.

12. jooley's rating of the film Piper

Technically stunning and cute as a button.

13. Aardsy's rating of the film Piper

That's one bird with sass!

14. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Piper

7 - Far and away the best thing Pixar has made since the opening sequence from "Up".

15. wi.bi's rating of the film Piper

simple but has a deep meaning!

16. Chichago_'s rating of the film Piper

17. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Piper

18. f-nanda's rating of the film Piper

Yeah, cute. But I think its the only pixar' short that didnt make me cry or laugh. Whats happening? Maybe since The good dinosaur, Im disappointed. BRING BACK THE GREATS!

19. Gabriella F's rating of the film Piper

This is the most adorable thing ever, especially since I'm a biologist and afraid of the sea too! It made my day.

20. emanuela's rating of the film Piper

So adorable and sweet! It made me cry a lil! Good work Pixar :')

21. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Piper

The waves of Piper washes out the horrendous memories of that Lava short before Inside Out. Lovely animation, cute story and character.

22. Jessica Turcotte's rating of the film Piper

23. msmichel's rating of the film Piper

Stellar animated short from Pixar that's message is evident and its entertaining quality pure. The universal theme of facing one's fears and transcending challenges is acutely captured. Interesting score as well accredited to Adrian Belew.

24. ig_____or's rating of the film Piper