1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

...And then they put the entire pirate ship on the ground and killed most of it's characters with either improbable effects or with coldblooded gruesomeness and murder. The story is like a warty hairy sewer rat that no serious person can like. Why need three hours to finish this predictable story where even the love story feel like an afterthought put in long after this effect overkill of a movie is finished.

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

The single worst cinema experience I have ever suffered. It was the height of summer, the air conditioning was broken and the entire audience were squirming and impatiently shuffling through this boring overlong badly acted incomprehensible mess. No more Pirates films for me please.

4. Ylly's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Semplicemente geniale. Ho sempre amato le storie di pirati e il CAPITAN Jack Sparrow è tra i migliori mai raccontati. Forse una delle migliori, se non la migliore interpretazione di Johnny Depp ed una delle saghe più belle che esistano, anche considerando che gli ultimi due capitoli non sono allo stesso livello dei primi due, ma questo lo si sa da sempre.

6. MAO1's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

7. Ethan's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

At times it can be a bit much but despite its convoluted plot, it's an enjoyable ride.

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

A whole load of sound and bullshit, signifying nothing.

9. batarde's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

This was really boring, and very unnecessary. So were the other sequels.

11. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

How on earth could I've forgotten this trilogy. The only canon of Pirates series.

12. Star Lord's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Pirati dei caraibi: ai confini del mondo. Il meno bello dei 3, ma comunque una buona pellicola.

13. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

14. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Although I think this kind of movie is competent in what it promises, the third was really blend for me. And for the first time I got tired of Sparrow's jokes. Won't watch the fourth, or fifth, or sixth...

15. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

"Hurta lo que quieras, y nada devuelvas".

16. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

I've watched since long time ago. The story is good, you should watch it. And watch the sequel too

17. Caesar✨'s rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

18. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

For me, this is the best Pirates film.

19. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

that black girl looks like my old babysitter

20. Emma Vega's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

La mejor de los piratas del caribe. Excelente música, excelentes efectos. EXCELENTES ACTORES. MUY BIUENA

21. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Could have used more Geoffrey Rush.

22. emichan's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

23. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

24. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Funny, but why at endings, a lot of ship but in the war why only one ship fighting??