1. FISCHER's rating of the film Pitch Black

Série B de science-fiction plutôt sympathique ! www.cinefiches.com

2. xer vokun's rating of the film Pitch Black

fun from time to time but tedious

3. Matija's rating of the film Pitch Black

Brilliant balance between a shitty script and awesome vfx. + Vin Diesel, you guys!

4. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Pitch Black

Crappy special effects, but the movie is surprisingly tense and engaging. An overlooked early 2000's sci-fi gem.

5. Star Lord's rating of the film Pitch Black

Un classico d'azione, visto almeno 200 volte.

6. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Pitch Black

Crap that I watch in secret when nobody else can see me. Then I turn of the lights play my insects tape and tun around the house naked pretending to be the D

7. msmichel's rating of the film Pitch Black

13 years on this first entry in the 'Riddick' series still stands up as a superior sci-fi chiller feature. Plotting was nothing new, but clever creature design, a knowing script and game performances especially from Diesel and Mitchell made this one something special. Mind you, 'Alien' this is not but it is an entertaining and often thrilling ride.

8. Emma Joye's rating of the film Pitch Black

honeslty, Prometheus could've learend a lot from this movie..

9. runfromfire's rating of the film Pitch Black

The first half plays out like a generic, sub-par genre flick: garden variety acting, too many attempted camera flourishes, paper-thin plot, no substance. The second half gets better but it's too little too late and the payoff is lackluster.

10. Andrea Evangelista's rating of the film Pitch Black

11. Zach Closs's rating of the film Pitch Black

12. Mert Kaya's rating of the film Pitch Black

passable movie for sci-fi lovers.

13. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Pitch Black

Just gives you an example that with so little you can do so much, a gem

14. idreamincelluloid's rating of the film Pitch Black

i do not know the reason i like this film so much, but i find myself watching it again and again.